Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
The two operatives worked hard
Very friendly and informative technician. Carpet beautifully clean after a day of drying. Would DEFINATELY use again.
I was impressed by how beautifully the carpet appeared after it was cleaned! Also, Simon was very friendly, polite & professional.
Richard, was very friendly, even though our dog kept barking at him. He was very efficient and explained everything that he had done during the visit. Very happy with results.
A very friendly chap called Richard and a job well done
Richard our carpet tech was polite, fun and very efficient, he even persuaded me to stay with the plan, I’m very pleased with the finished results.
Very polite friendly staff, lovely results and smell
Great company to go with, definitely be using them again. noticed a massive difference straight away, carpet left smelling great! Thankyou
Excellent service and I’m so pleased how my carpet has cleaned up! It looks brand new again. Really helpful company and courteous staff.
Thank You - I am very pleased, my carpets look so much better now. I have now booked to have my sofas cleaned!
Good carpet cleaning.
Extremely pleased with my carpet cleaning. Polite and efficient workman. Thank you
Hi Carpet Care
I must say the communication was great prior to the appointment.
Your technical was very professional and polite.
Unfortunately the carpet after the treatment once dry was very patchy but clean, not sure why? Please advise.
Thanks
Trevor
Very happy with overall cleaning of carpet and rug .coffee stain would not come out dispite the efforts of cleaning man .he was very respectful in these difficult times
Will definitely recommend Carpet Care to bring a tired carpet back to life
Very thorough efficient and extremely pleased with service provided by Simon. Carpet looked like new and furniture also. We would thoroughly recommend Carpet Care. 12 month plan taken out thank you.
Great communication, on time, great service
Not thrilled most of the marks are showing still showing or over cleaned and slightly bleached But the mark still showing
Proper gents
Very happy with the finished result
Carpet Care is rated 4.58 based on 159 reviews