Carpet Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Care
Read Carpet Care  Reviews

info@carpet-care.uk

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy
This company are disgraceful, they completely ruined my carpet, they over soaked it when cleaning, leaving it with an extremely bad odour, when confronted they denied all knowledge and refused to anything about it, when entering my property they had neither foot covering or PPE, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL,
Shocking service, saturated our lounge carpet and have left it smelling of damp. They are now choosing to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the issue despite their own Snr technician admitting their error and recommending that the carpet and underlay needs to be renewed. They also needed to be reminded to wear foot protection when entering our home and walking over the carpets and even worse we had to remind them to wear COVID PPE. Disgraceful!!
Just had Simon to rectify problems absolutely happy with everything now would recommend customer service was excellent
Your Operative was kind, caring and very efficient. My carpet was beautifully cleaned and smelled very fresh. Everything that Simon moved, was put back in exactly the right places. Everything was done with a smile and a kind word. If I hear of anyone who needs their carpets cleaned, I will be sure to recommend your Company. Thank you so much.
Mrs. Connie Gallifant.
Excellent service
Attention to detail exemplary
Friendly person
An extremely efficient booking process and a welcomed confirmation telephone call. Most impressed with the service and results. Great Job guys! Thank You
Delighted with the results, very polite and efficient. Would definitely recommend and use again
I was very pleased with the service, Richard the operative was very helpful and professional.

Great results with the carpet too.
Excellent Service provided, very helpful staff when booking carpet cleaning and when they came to do job were very efficient and did an excellent job
Very good the carpet looks like new

Linda Butc her
Brilliant job definitely have you again
Richard was brilliant, very helpful and explained what was what and what he had done. Really good job looked fantastic look forward to seeing him again to do our other house early Sept
The guys were really friendly and hard working
Excellent service from booking to cleaning. Richard, who cleaned our carpets was friendly and explained what he would use and do to remove a very stubborn mark on our lounge carpet. The result was amazing, thank you.
The guys at carpet care did a fantastic job on my elderly mothers carpet.
A plethora of stains and marks all removed.
A fantastic job, thank u ;)
Arrived earlier but asked if this was okay. The room looked and smelled even better than I expected and stains that I thought would not disappear did. I would recommend your company.
ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL.
Excellent service. Richard was very thorough, Polite and considerate. Made us feel at ease and the carpets came up a treat. Would thoroughly recommend.
A genuine Company.