Carpet Care Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Carpet Care

Tell us how Carpet Care made you happy

"Pleased I decided to have my carpet cleaned by Carpet Care. Neil was most efficient and I was very pleased with the finished result, especially considering the carpet is 20 years old! It's given it a new lease of life!"
"I was not happy with the finished job and when I spoke to the office about my concerns I was promised a call back but they never did respond."
"A very thorough job was done on our carpets and furniture with good results 😁"
"Lovely job, my carpet and rug look fab. Thank you to Simon Peters who was helpful, friendly and did a great job."
"The men who came were very polite and explained exactly what they were going to do. My carpets were left immaculate and I was very pleased with Carpet Care"
"Carl arrived in time , was courteous and helpful explaining well what was to be done"
"The operative was very friendly and did a really good through job"
"Good job done furniture looks very good after clean. Tried really hard to remove grease from patches on furniture, very considerate and efeciant"
"Looks clean and refreshed"
"Very good results in the lounge moved all the furniture the bedroom carpet was not quite to the high standard the 0perator was a very friendly and happy chap Will Recomend this company to my freinds"
"The operative arrived on time, with good communication beforehand. He was very pleasant and carried out the clean well. All good."
"Pleasant man, dust marks round edges improved slightly. Nancy Hudson"
"I was pleased with the early arrival, 8.15am Before starring the man went with me to point out any stains. He was very pleasalnt and did a very good job. I was very happy with the finnish and could certainly see the difference."
"Great result on carpets and sofa stains. Nice smell, not chemical. Professional job"
"Excellent job done on a really badly stained carpet."
"Efficient and pleasant."
"This is the second time using this service. We were very happy with the work & the results. Mark did a great job."
"Mark was brilliant. Thankyou"
"After a couple of delays, which Carpetcare decreased the price for, the service was good."
"Carpet looks great. Good service."
Carpet Care is rated 4.78 based on 41 reviews