Car Mats Online Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Car Mats Online

How would you rate Car Mats Online ?

"The quality of the carpet is very good but the fixings on the carpets do not match the fixing points in the car.....neither front nor back"
"A great buy"
""""
""""
"Good value for money"
"Good quality for the price. Delivery within expected timescale. So far so good. Would use again"
"Very good products. Though the delivery was very slow. Anyway I really like them and definitely recommend them. The best part is that it’s customised. I could choose my own car’s type and my preferred colour. When I received the parcel I just opened it and simply put into the car, no extra effort to cut or adjust the mat’s size. Btw it’s not like I supposed would be strongly smelly as a new fabric product which is perfect to my dog."
"Was very pleased with the order, the car mats look lovely in my new Kia Sportage."
"A bit disappointing to find the quality of the sewing was low and who ever did the braid edging let the mats go out with a 35cm flaw on one passenger section. obviously a lack of pride in the job. Car Mats On Line have dealt with my complaint in a completely fair manner & I am now satisfied with the outcome, & would certainly deal with them again."
"Nice mats ,delivery good"
"great product very happy"
"Excellent service"
"Quick service, mats as expected, very good quality."
"Great purchase Prompt delivery service"
"These look great with the red trim to match the red bodywork of my car. Very pleased."
"Poor service. Car mats which were supposed to fit my car were totally wrong. Heard nothing more from company after I sent information they requested. Have asked for a refund!!"
"Good quality and fit"
"Very pleased with car mats and the prompt delivery ."
"Excellent, received with thanks."
"Very happy with the mats - nice quality and good fit"
Car Mats Online is rated 4.76 based on 45 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!