Car Mats Online Reviews

11PM
11PM

enquires@carmatsonline.co.uk

Tell us how Car Mats Online made you happy

"Ordered mats took weeks to arrive, no response to several emails, no phone number, they came eventually and are not worth the money and the clips are faulty. Had to pay to return them nearly £14 postage and then received no refund. Contact your bank and do the chargeback scheme and send pictures of the mats, proof of postage etc and they will get the money back. Just got my £25.90 today but sadly still lost £14 on postage. Avoid this company like the plague!"
Are you Car Mats Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Disgusted over 4 weeks to receive in this time I brought elsewhere how to return how to get my money back ! They don't reply to any emails"
"Avoid this company.6-7 weeks for mats to arrive, Mats are ok. Not worth the money or the wait."
"Ordered my mats on the 23rd March which is more than 6 weeks ago and still haven't arrived. No replies to the emails I have sent."
"I seem to have fallen victim to them also. Ordered just over 4 weeks ago. Have had no info whatsoever and I paid for the quicker delivery option. The mats may or may not turn up but either way I'm not holding out hope. Try somewhere else if you want some confidence that your purchase was with a genuine company. They haven't replied to my emails and I haven't received anything to give me any idea that they are even sending my order. Never mind, will be more careful in future."
"Ordered my car mats about 4 weeks ago without reading the reviews. About a week after I ordered I checked the reviews and felt very stupid! By some miracle my car mats turned up today! I must have been a lucky one"
"Ordered 5 weeks ago, emailed and tried to find out where order was with no reply from company, the email address does not exist, started a claim this week through my bank and the mats turn up today!!!! Not impressed bad quality and even worse fit, no email or text to say my product was dispatched. Doubt very much i will get anywhere trying to send these back and claim back what i paid. Avoid Avoid!!!"
"Take your money, but do not send mats through. Do not respond to emails, do not give a phone number or address to contact them."
"Promised 3 to 7 days for delivery, even allowing for Easter bank holiday, I would have expected a maximum 9 days. But nothing for 14 days, no response to any emails, no phone number listed for customer services. Not sure if delivered by courier or own driver, just handed package. Review asks how I communicated with the company, only option is email? The follow on to this is how long did the reply take, there is no box for no response. You seriously need to sort out your customer services, as I have previously bought carpets from you, this set was also a good fit and good quality, but your lack of customer service seriously let's you down."
"After a thorough search I discovered the owner of the site (through companies house) and other infomation. The infomation that I found has lead me to believe that they have made nurmeous scam websites, some of which have since dispeared. MY CAR MATS DID ARRIVE EVENTUALLY however, I was offered NO tracking infomation nor reply from email. They are of good quality. Despite this, I advise people to NOT use this site as they are incompent as well as undoubtedly scammers."
"DON'T DEAL WITH THIS BUSINESS. Goods ordered, money debited from my account but goods not received. No response from Chasing emails. I have today arranged for a chargeback via my credit card company."
"I have still not recieved my car mats They are not replying to my emails They have taken payment from my account!!!!"
"Ordered mates on 2nd April still haven’t received them. I have emailed twice but no reply. I’m not happy about being ripped off and I want my money back"
"I also appear to have been taken in by these thieves, same as all the other one star reviews, order placed 3 weeks ago, no response to my emails, after so many bad reviews, it beggars belief how they can continue to scam so many people. Forever the optimistic, if the mats do arrive anytime soon, I will update this review."
"Scam. Total waste. Ordered on the 4th April and till today (19th April) have not received my goods. Tried to email queries@carmatsonline.co.uk and support but no answer. Don't buy. They will take your money and not give you anything."
"Ordered on 31.3.19 (money taken 1.4.19) waited 2 weeks (although stated 3-7 working days). Tried to email queries@carmatsonline.co.uk but email bounced back & no contact number. I have reported to action fraud (0300 123 2040) to try to get this company to remove website & stop others being robbed of their money. Please phone & quote ref - NFRC190402918282 The more of you that report this, the quicker they can act & help others."
"Nothing received tried to contact nothing do not order from this company"
"The car mats still haven’t arrived I have placed a order and this is day eight and I have emailed this company and had no reply yet"
"No mats and no contact. All emails undelivered and no contact phone number Do not use this company"
"Order not received after 2 weeks, I have tried to contact them by all their emails but they don’t reply and there is no contact number. Total scammers. Trust pilot 1 review with the same as me I should have read it first."
Car Mats Online is rated 3.34 based on 218 reviews