Cargo Granite Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cargo Granite

sales@cargogranite.co.uk

15a Sunbeam RoadWoburn Road Ind EstKempston

How would you rate Cargo Granite ?

Michael Medlicott
Verified Buyer
"Great service, very professional. Great selection and very courteous. Exceptional. A big thank you to all the Team. Michael & Susan"
Mrs H Eady
Verified Buyer
"Everyone was very friendly and helpful - from the sales office, surveying chaps and fitters. Quality job and excellent value."
Anna Baldassarre
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product, with helpful and friendly staff through the whole process. I highly recommend this company."
Lisa Ficuciello
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, great service and good quality products! Would definitely recommend them!"
Lisa Ficuciello
Tony Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very at tentative and helpful. No issues."
"I thought the whole experience of buying my new granite worktops from Cargo Granite was very good from initial contact with sales staff through to the fitting of our worktops."
Lauren Fraser
Verified Buyer
"After installation I found a scratch on my worktop. I spoke to Paul in the office about coming to repair and the fitters came out the same day to view the scratch as they were in the area. They came back three days after with all the tools to polish it out free of charge and I'm now very happy with the worktop. A++ service."
Tasha Jefcoate
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and professional service provided by the sales team and a good quality finish on my purchase"
Mr & Mrs Valentine
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and very good job, we love our worktop!!"
"Great Product, excellent service"
Tasha Jefcoate
Gary Crook
Verified Buyer
"I would like to say what fantastic customer service I received throughout the quoting and ordering stage. When the templaters came out to my house I was amazed at their precision and felt that every detail was touched on. The installation was first class and have recommended cargo granite to all my friends and family. Extremely happy with the overall experience."
"Very knowledgeable showroom team, excellent fitters, polite, thorough, clean and tidy = a very happy customer. Would highly recommend Cargo Granite."
Simon Goude
Verified Buyer
"I bought a large granite island from Cargo Granite which I selected from the wide range of slabs on show at their factory in Bedford. I have to say that the service I received was first class and the island worktop looks amazing. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them."
Jason Godley
Verified Buyer
"What a great service and overall experience. After walking around their display and viewing the granite slabs, we then chose the slab of choice. After measuring up and installing the granite worktop I can only say that it looks fantastic. As our slab was longer than standard lengths they cut and joined it in a way whereby the pattern was seemless. Very good serve, very high quality product and very professional fitters and to top it off, a great price. If you are in the market for a granite worktop then this is the only company you should be considering."
Mrs Davies
Verified Buyer
"Great Service, worktops looks brilliant - lovely friendly staff & fitters"
Mr T Amadi
Verified Buyer
"Got recommend cargo granite by a friend and was very pleased. The service was very good and i was pleased with my granite worktop."
Pino Ficuciello
Verified Buyer
"First rate company with first rate service will definitely use them again."
Matthew Gough
Verified Buyer
"The finish was oustanding. Would recommend."
Cargo Granite is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews