Car Finance Giant Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Finance Giant
"All went well, really pleased with my new Mini convertible 😍"
"I had a great experience. Process was really easy & efficient 👍"
"I had very quick and professional service from Jimmy. Thank you so much"
"Pefect from start to finish, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. thanks guys"
"My finance adviser was very helpful ... every step of the way got replies very quickly even on weekends, I would recommend to any one."
"Great service. easy & friendly sales assistants. Thank you"
"Jordan was very friendly and handled everything quickly and accurately. I was also impressed as the whole process start to finish was completed during the bank holiday weekend, I expected this to take a lot longer than it actually did. Thank you all"
"Very friendly and give value to customers 100% recommended."
"No hassle no nuisance calls got my finance sorted in hours..highly recomended"
"Very friendly and give value to customers. 100% recommended"
"good service! Recomend to anyone. Thanks again"
"Absolutely fabulous, happy with the all who delt with my application . Thank you"
"Got the cheapest deal. Good customer service, worked with me well to find what I wanted and kept good communication throughout."
"Due to a low credit score sourcing a finance was difficult even while being able to prove I had sufficient income to other companies. Spoke to Chris and he was able to help me. Finance sorted and now driving my new car,Than you!"
"The best service I have ever had! Very quick and very helpful. Thank you to all."
"My advisor was amazing he understood my circumstances and what i wanted. Very professional and everything was sorted on time. Thankyou to my advisor for all his hard work ."
"I was a bit nervous at first but, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jimmy, who was very helpful and kept me updated through the whole process. Many thanks"
"I am pleased with the way my application dealt, would highly recommend them."
"good experience from start to finish. Jimmy was extremely helpful and friendly."
"Took care of everything and made the whole process stress free. Thanks"
Car Finance Giant is rated 4.40 based on 156 reviews