Care Club Reviews

Based on 553 reviews
Telephone
Read Care Club Reviews

About Care Club:

Guaranteed peace of mind with cover against unexpected home emergencies. One quick call and you’ll soon be enjoying your hot water and central heating again.

reachout@careclub.co.uk

Engineer arrived on time and done the job professionally. Well done
We found you very satisfying and we would recommend you to any of our family and friends
Engineers arrived on time and promptly serviced the boiler. No problems. Great service
Care club are so quick at getting someone out to help. Anvil, the engineer I get is so great and friendly.
Exceptionally good service by the engineer who expedited the repairs, the engineer was courteous and arrived at the time stated.
The engineer was very polite, cheerful and worked efficiently. The work was not difficult, but a bit messy and he cleaned up after himself very well. Altogether a great job done and many thanks to the young man.
Very nice gas engineer, polite and did a great job.
I found him very efficient and he had a pleasant manner, very likeable and am pleased with his work, he left the bathroom as he found it neat and tidy.
A very helpful and very polite, always do a good job
Very friendly helpful service. I've had many boiler services and call outs, always very good service.
He explained what he did and gave very helpful information re wireless radiator valves and how it all linked in with our boiler system. He was patient had a pleasant manner and enjoyed his work. In one sense I hope we don't need you for another year but when we do please try to send him.
Very happy with ease of booking and the engineer who came. Very friendly and polite. Job well done!
A very quick and efficient service and pleasant engineer 👍
The plumber who attended was very polite, punctual and knew what he was doing very thorough and seemed very experienced. Would not hesitate in servicing our boiler etc again, thanks. Rob Larkin
The peace of mind knowing that a qualified plumber will fix the boiler, is a great relief. Knowing we can call at any time and we can get a plumber to come out and fix it without it costing us any money is worth the monthly insurance policy we have with Rightio. Thanks very much.
Phil was on time knowledgeable and efficient. Great service.
Stress free and experienced a very caring and organised engineer . I RECOMMEND to my family and friends Thank you
Job was completed on the same day as the requested good job good natured plumber good staffing thank you
Andy came on time. He was very polite and courteous. He assessed the job very quickly and then set about effecting the repair. He very quickly repaired the repair and cleaned up after himself. I was very happy with him and the job done.
My issues was dealt with by the team with some urgency as I had no hot water. The engineer arrived initially on the day that I reported this issue and remedied the issue as it was a bank holiday, but had to return with a new part a few days later. He arrived when he said that he would, and completed the job quite quickly,. He was courteous, clean and worked efficiently. Brilliant response and service by all of the team.
Care Club is rated 5.00 based on 553 reviews