Cardshit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy

Lilah G
"Cards that make me blow snot bubbles with laughter. No one else can do that."
Lilah G
"Love the humour, love the 10 cards deal, love the superfast delivery, love that you got me out of a "Gaaahhhh! Its Valentines Day tomorrow" panic! Love that my 8, 9 and 11 year olds giggle at your company name, and I can tell them that no one would ever call their company THAT! ;)"
Alex W
"Thank you so much Cardshit! I ordered a few cards on Monday evening, and they arrived on Wednesday in perfect condition. I laughed so much when I had them in my hands, and the "good luck with the new job, hope you pass probation" card was presented to a leaving work colleague yesterday which went down an absolute storm in the office. Such a unique idea, and I am already looking forward to seeing my wife's response when she receives her anniversary and birthday cards next month! Keep it up Cardshit well done!"
Cardshit is rated 4.78 based on 94 reviews