Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
Great quality cards that will raise much mirth when I deliver them to the intended recipients! Unique and to the point! Super fast delivery too. It's all good ????????
Great card, nice quality and very fast delivery thank you. The recipient loved it!
Loved the card. Made me laugh so much, can't wait to say "happy birthgay" to my sister!
Great cards, great service. Highly recommended!
I mean...not for the fainthearted but these cards are ACE! I practically bought every single one....not sure what that says about me...or my friends but for people with a sense of humour or just a potty mouth, then these cards are spot on! Thank you x
Brilliant service, very quick and very happy with card once it came. Thank you very much
Fabulously funny and inappropriate, witty, childish and adult all at the same time. Excellent. Fast service too and well priced. Thanks potty mouths..
Great quality, delivered fast, will definitely be ordering more!
Very hard to find funny pregnancy cards
Love the cards! Posted quickly. Thanks guys! X
The service was incredibly quick, the team were helpful when I needed assistance and the quality an design of the cards are spot on. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Top quality service! Card arrived promptly and was good quality. Gave the wife a good laugh - nice to be able to give a different card for once. Will be a return customer - thumbs up!
Great selection & quick delivery - thank you! :)
Very happy with the service and the quality of the card I bought. Will definitely be recommending Cardshit to my friends!.
Quick delivery, sharp humour!
Great selection of cards for those you love or those who share a wicked sense of humour. Easy to use website and easy to order. Great coms via email through T to update my order progress. I ordered late on a Thursday evening and received them first thing Saturday morning. Quick delivery - brilliant service. Cheers guys, I will be coming back for more :oD
Brilliant service
When you're struggling for a good present its less of an issue when you've got a uniquely brilliant card in your locker. Great to have a card shop that makes you feel like you're not doing the card bit half arsed.
Thank you so much Cardshit! I ordered a few cards on Monday evening, and they arrived on Wednesday in perfect condition. I laughed so much when I had them in my hands, and the "good luck with the new job, hope you pass probation" card was presented to a leaving work colleague yesterday which went down an absolute storm in the office. Such a unique idea, and I am already looking forward to seeing my wife's response when she receives her anniversary and birthday cards next month! Keep it up Cardshit well done!
Wow. Funny as hell to finally have greetings cards that says it how it is, and that sends the type of message you would say to your mate's face in the pub! Great value, especially if you buy more than one as postage is fixed at a quid. I bought a bunch so i'm covered for the year in one go. I'm assuming there will be a Christmas range soon please!!
Cardshit is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews