Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
The cards are great (design & quality) and different to the usual stuff on the High St so thats why I ordered. However the order process was quite slow and I ended up missing an occasion due to the speed of service. I ordered the cards around 10AM one day thinking that the order would be processed by end of day (standard with most online companies) but it took over 24hrs to get an order processed confirmation email. I thought with 1st class post they would then arrive the next day but even this took two days. I would order again but will make sure to order well in advance!
Amazingly funny cards that suits the humour of us and our friends! Thanks for providing cards that say exactly what we want to say to each other. Great job guys, will definitely be back to buy more in the future.
Fab choice of rude cards - just up my alley (ooh err missus) - great quality and delivered super quick!
Lovely Lovely people! I had a problem with the website, sent a message to them via Facebook and within a couple of hours it was fixed. I was then able to buy an absolutely inappropriate card for my sister. The card had a bright orange envelope and was printed on lovely card. Orange envelopes are the shizz! Very happy with the customer service. I am very happy with my purchase as it made sister and her other half giggle like a pair of naughty children and also caused a 10 year old to ask what a Human Santa-pede is. Bargain!
Decent quality cards, nice bright orange envelopes, and of course nicely judged rude quotes. A card that you'd actually want to receive.
Suitably offensive Christmas cards for the cunts at work. Nice.
Great choice of very funny cards! Reasonably priced and swift delivery Will definitely use again
very funny card. Good communication with customers
Hi Tom, Thanks for confirming that your card did actually arrive today.
All the best
Team cardshit
Brilliant cards, excellent service. Will use again & again & again. So many people to insult ???? Than you
Great quality cards that will raise much mirth when I deliver them to the intended recipients! Unique and to the point! Super fast delivery too. It's all good ????????
Great card, nice quality and very fast delivery thank you. The recipient loved it!
Loved the card. Made me laugh so much, can't wait to say "happy birthgay" to my sister!
Great cards, great service. Highly recommended!
I mean...not for the fainthearted but these cards are ACE! I practically bought every single one....not sure what that says about me...or my friends but for people with a sense of humour or just a potty mouth, then these cards are spot on! Thank you x
Brilliant service, very quick and very happy with card once it came. Thank you very much
Fabulously funny and inappropriate, witty, childish and adult all at the same time. Excellent. Fast service too and well priced. Thanks potty mouths..
Great quality, delivered fast, will definitely be ordering more!
Very hard to find funny pregnancy cards
Card and wording were great and what I wanted but I did think the card was very small and basic for the price of it!!
Hey there, we're sorry you thought the product was small, the (A5) size is stated on the product page, but we're super happy you liked the 'card and wording'. You can get 5 cards for £10 which then brings down the price to just £2 each. Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it.
Love the cards! Posted quickly. Thanks guys! X