Card One Banking Reviews

Telephone
Read Card One Banking Reviews

cardonebanking, PO BOX 3634

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy
AVOID AVOID AVOID I wish I could leave a negative review. We opened a business account, had a VAT repayment one month ago, and the balance is still showing zero. Can't logon EVER using security questions set up, so you have to ring them - they have confirmed the receipt of the money from HMRC but still over one month later, zero balance in account so we cannot get the money. 11p a minute to ring, they keep you hanging on the phone and we will be closing this account as soon as HMRC have updated our records. Fortunately it's not a great deal of money, but why should they have it! We paid £55 to open the account, and why should they have a penny more for such an appalling lack of 'service'. As far as I am concerned they have STOLEN our money, and I shall NOT let this drop. AVOID AVOID AVOID
Absolute nightmare.....took them 15 days to refund me 240 quid that they kept in a holding account that should have being sent to my landlords on the 10th.....then they blocked my card so what bit of money was left in my account I couldn't use to feed my child.....and now I'm due to be paid today the 3rd and over 1200 quids not being processed....but its okay clearly hey it's not like I've direct debits and other bills to pay.....avoid at all costs I've had nothing but stress from these lot.
Took them 15 days to refund 280 quid to me cos they sent two payments for 140 to my landlords well when I say sent to my landlords it was in a pending account for that length of time, then they put a block on my card so what bit of money I did have I couldn't use to buy food for me and my daughter and now my incomes meant to be in today (3rd) and it's not cleared so those direct debits due out and other stuff I need to purchase wont be happening will it...yet again let down by this farce of a "bank" do NOT for one minute think I'm paying any fees...financial ombudsmans getting ANOTHER call.
It's a Joke I get money paid in ti my account n ouldnt get it as the number to ring is 08 number it's a scam carnt log in on line banking no one to get hold if to speak it's a scam
Avoid this banking service . Moved a basic personal account to them big mistake. After 6 weeks they closed my account with no notice and no reason . Total waste of time . No one every responded to my complaint about compliance . They clearly do a search and mess you around if you have bad credit.
Took money deposits. Refused to pay out. Then closed the account. Then said they could not give any more details about why the account was closed or how to access my funds. I list thousands.
It's terrible they charge taking 12 fee everyday bits of money seem to disappear 5 pound here and there now another issue 250 has gone there was an issue there end there saying it's the atm fault funny tried it in 2 ATMs still said issue with card so angry can't keep calling 11p per minute
CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACOUNT TOOK MY £55 ASKED WHY THEY SAID BUSINESS DECISION I MEAN FINE HOW EVER ` I DO NEED TO KNOW WHY 5. WHAT DESION IS THERE THAT I MAY NOT BE ALLOWED FOR I BEIVE THEY JUST WANT TO KEEP A FIRM THAT PROFITS THEM BY COMMISSION AND TO SCAM U FOR £55 MY ADVICE GO WITH TIDE OR ANOTHER ITS FREE NO ISSUE UNLESS YOUR BUSINESS IS A SCAM THEN GO WITH THEM AND GET WHAT HAPPENS AVOID THEM AVOID THEM
Is it possible to give this a minus star review! Possibly the worst bank I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I honestly don't even know where to start with the list. Talk about make it difficult to send/receive money, they put barriers up at every turn and charge you for the inconvenience. Even when money finally 'cleared' in my account, they told me it hadn't and the account had been locked down, making it inaccessible to myself and my business partner. The money was rightfully paid to our account and CardOne banking were withholding it. The customer services team were less than helpful, with the calls to their helpline being expensive and charged astronomically for having to call them to sort it out! They don't update you with details of your account being put on lock down and I was told they can't call everyone! No - but Natwest or HSBC can notify you by email - what a revolutionary idea! Even when money shows as cleared, you are then told it they are withholding it and every cheque, money transfer, BACS etc is convoluted, takes days to clear at a cost implication to yourself and the process is far from user friendly. I would not rate this bank in the slightest. Additionally, my colleague phoned for assistance with the online account and it took nearly 2 weeks for them to send another password letter out meaning she was unable to move money or pay herself until such time as receiving new login details. The cheque books cost you money for issuing if you require more than one and not to mention that you can't pay in cheques over £500 in any one week which is not conducive to working with a client who insist on paying by cheque only. Cheques also take a whopping 8 working days to clear extending the standard cheque clearing time by 3 or more days! When my client paid money into my account they negated to provide all the beneficiary details and consequently CardOne locked my account and were asking to see all invoices for the amount paid in. This is completely unnecessary and unjustifiable. So long as the client could agree the money was rightfully placed in our account and confirm the figure of money, there should be absolutely no need to send each and every invoice to justify payment! What a ridiculous tedious and massively unnecessary process just to be paid the money you are owed! AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Closed my business account for no valid reason. Asked why because it had only been open a week said some about being a business decision even thought they had just taken my £55 joining fee.Total SCAM BANK STAY AWAY at all costs. F#%#€* joke.
Never give a feedback before, but i feel obliged to avoid others being excessively charged, and experience terrible customer service. Beware of what the telemarketer told you, it is not as it is meant to be. Please do not feel pressured to sign up at all and do not believe what they say over the phone
Taking money from people
Customer service is disgusting they treat people like dirt on their shoe and are horrible humans
This bank charge for everything!even you need just chek balance
My wages have vanished and customer services just say it's not their problem or they don't know where my wages are. That doesn't help me. So who has my wages then!!!!!. I will be making a complaint to the financial ombudsmen. This is tantamount to theft.
They are trying an aggressive marketing scam now. Somehow they have got a friend's details and he has been pestered by calls and texts saying he has been selected for an account. Now a letter has arrived with his "new account" details, and a number to call (at 11p a minute in very small, faint print). The whole thing is written as if the account is set up and ready to go. This looks designed to scare people into phoning the number. He emphatically has NOT applied for an account with them.
Customer service is poor Processes are poor compared to any banks, Unable to work with businesses efficiently always insisting a director calls (Even though the director has told them the names of authorised staff) Returns payments if there is a minor mistake with the name Holds money without your consent Charges a fortune in calls to contact them Poorly thought out and poorly managed I know they are not a bank as such, but if I was to do something like this I would at least take the positive aspects of a bank and try to copy them. Only opened up as it was quick and time was against us, will be advising the director to book a day out and go to open a genuine bank account as these are terrible. Best advice would be to use Cash Plus instead if in a rush, as their issues are minor compared to Card One Banking.
There a joke only reason I joined due bad credit Bad decision I made, just access your account you can overdraft like of -£5 it’s a joke now I have tmrw morning to access it. Every time you call them bills are going sky high DO NOT SiGN UP WITH THEM
I have decided to go to the ombudsman this bank does not ring u or E_MAIL at all they do not keep you inform. I find the situation of what this bank has put me through is very upsetting. All i want is my £250.00 and to no avail nothing. The police is aware of this situation this is fraud. Just having sleepless night about paying certain bills. Never in my life i though this could happen to me. Customer service i find very rude. They also tell lie one person say something and the say something totaly different. Be honest. Poor service.
I wanted to contiue about card one banking they did not keep me i form about this invesgation . I know if i dont get back my money i will go back to the police station and get legal advice . They have cause so many people sress after reading review about this bank. They should be a law to stop bank like doing business . I will wait until the 4th june was told that i would received a telephone call but i know it wont happen i truly think that they feel that you wouldgo away. They need to be stop it is not right. They have sent me three text message saying insufient money when i sent a e-mail to stop all activates. Which they did not do so lets see what happen on the 4th june will keep u inform 🤣😂
Card One Banking is rated 1.69 based on 55 reviews