Car Finance 4U Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Finance 4U
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Car Finance 4U made you happy

"Big thank you to everyone at Car finance 4U. Excellent customer service, felt like they were doing everything they could to help me and kept me in the picture at all times. I had a poor finance record yet this didn't deter them and seemed willing to help in every possible way. Got the vehicle which I wanted and very happy with, also delivered it on time and hassle free process. Very friendly at all times and will be defiantly be reccominding to family, friends and anyone that needs/wants a new vehicle. Thank you again."
Are you Car Finance 4U? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very helpfull easy to talk to extremely pleasant will definitely use them again."
"They are very nice and friendly. they provide good cars and offers"
"The company was very helpful in helping me find a car that suited my needs. They were quick and efficient. I'm very pleased with their service. The only complaint I have is that I'm not sure if a check of the vehicle was made. As break light was not working thus far. Only a minor issue to date."
"I have recently got a car from car finance 4u they were very qwick with the application also very polite people I would recommend car finance 4u to any who is looking to buy a car on finance very helpful and qwick service ????"
"5 star service, excellent team very helpful would recommend to anybody.made my experience very enjoyable."
"Lovley friendly helpful company would recommend to anyone henry and josh very good"
Car Finance 4U is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews