Car Finance 4U Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Finance 4U

How would you rate Car Finance 4U?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dan B

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Car Finance 4U in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Big thank you to everyone at Car finance 4U. Excellent customer service, felt like they were doing everything they could to help me and kept me in the picture at all times. I had a poor finance record yet this didn't deter them and seemed willing to help in every possible way. Got the vehicle which I wanted and very happy with, also delivered it on time and hassle free process. Very friendly at all times and will be defiantly be reccominding to family, friends and anyone that needs/wants a new vehicle. Thank you again."
Anthony Beck
Verified Buyer
"Very helpfull easy to talk to extremely pleasant will definitely use them again."
Kelvin Mutsitu
Verified Buyer
"They are very nice and friendly. they provide good cars and offers"
Tina Hulse-beckett
Verified Buyer
"The company was very helpful in helping me find a car that suited my needs. They were quick and efficient. I'm very pleased with their service. The only complaint I have is that I'm not sure if a check of the vehicle was made. As break light was not working thus far. Only a minor issue to date."
Nikita Herbert
Verified Buyer
"I have recently got a car from car finance 4u they were very qwick with the application also very polite people I would recommend car finance 4u to any who is looking to buy a car on finance very helpful and qwick service ????"
Josh Kilburn
Verified Buyer
"5 star service, excellent team very helpful would recommend to anybody.made my experience very enjoyable."
"Lovley friendly helpful company would recommend to anyone henry and josh very good"
Car Finance 4U is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews