Car Audio Discount Reviews

743 745 Eastern Avenue, Newbury Park

Categories:
Motoring
Motoring

How would you rate Car Audio Discount?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Laurence

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Car Audio Discount in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not use this company. Despite advertising ex stock delivery for some speakers, nothing arrived after a week. I emailed twice and received no reply, then phoned to be told there was no stock and the item was discontinued and could be replaced with a later model. I was told they would be sent on next day delivery and - surprise! - still no delivery after 48 hrs."
"Did not have the item in stock. Don't repond to emails. Not happy!"
"Order a kenwood amp and alpine speakers on the 23rd jan then informed its was put on back order then but decided to check the reviews this company gets and not to my surprise not very good its true they don't answer emails after 4 emails phoned this company guess what they don't have the kenwood amp and never will but would u think they tell me this maybe they hope I order another one off them no way I cancelled my order today the 23rd feb now we will see how fast I get my money back this has to be the worse company I have ever dealt with I hope this company is legit not looking good do not buy from this company it may be your worse decision"
"Like Graham, I ordered an item from them. I paid on 1 Feb, expecting delivery on 4 Feb. They emailed on the evening of 3 Feb saying they didn't have the item in stock, and they had "placed it on back order." I replied immediately on 3 Feb asking them to cancel the order and refund my money, got no response. Checked their T&C and sent a further email using the "Contact Us" link. Still no response. Sent a further email on 11 Feb. Still no response. I have written again today, no doubt they will ignore that as well. Their "Find Us On Facebook" link doesn't find them on Facebook. Why am I not surprised? Their T&C gives them 30 days to refund money, BUT THEY SHOULDN'T BE TAKING MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR STUFF THEY DON'T HAVE IN STOCK! Their contact number is an expensive 0870 one, of course."
Graham Milnes
Unverified Reviewer
"I found a well priced Sony car stereo on their website and ordered it on the Saturday. On Tuesday evening, received an automated email saying the item was on "back order" (wasn't impressed with the 2 working day delay on telling me this!). Emailed them to ask when they would get it back in stock, no reply. Left it a couple of days and phoned them - was told they wouldn't be getting this in stock ever again (why not say this in the first place!). I cancelled the order and 2 weeks down the line have still not received a refund! Have emailed the twice with no reply, so now escalating with credit card company and trading standards. Very poor customer service!"
"Ordered 2 Alpine subs, amp and a In Phase brand wiring kit. Ordered from Car Audio Discount simply based on them being the Cheapest place to get the items I wanted all from one place. There was about £20 saving over the next cheapest and £80 against my local car sounds shop. Never sure what will happen when you find cheap prices online but I was pleasantly surprised that my order arrived the next day, well packaged and complete. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from them again."
"Ordered 6000 watt sub pack (2 x Pioneer TS-W3001D4 12" 3000W Subwoofers) told me speakers I ordered had been discontinued said they would send a better setup at same price sent out in-phase xt 12" with better amp refused to refund as said I agreed to it they never told me what they was gonna send just a better set up teach me for being so trusting"
Car Audio Discount is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews