Capital Hair & Beauty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Hair & Beauty

How would you rate Capital Hair & Beauty?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Poppy Blackmore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Capital Hair & Beauty in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Poppy Blackmore
"Being a newly qualified nail technician I was unaware that you had to be part of a business to have an account with Capital. I walked into the store and was greeted politely. I continued shopping and came to the counter to pay, still assuming I was simply like Any other customer. The woman then confirmed that I had to have an account with them to be able to purchase my products and asked if I had my certificates to prove my new qualifications. I did not but I had a picture of them on my phone. She called her supervisor over who then asked for my ID to marry up the names on my certificates. She was happy with this and set up my account. I couldnt have been more pleased as I had clients booked in the following few days."
Capital Hair & Beauty is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews