Capital Hair & Beauty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Hair & Beauty
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Capital Hair & Beauty made you happy

"Capital hair and beauty are massive cheaper than there competitors, which for a student or self employed person is so important. Great range of stock. Only down side is the £50 minimum order is alot higher than other places which puts you off making an order. Also when something is out of stock it's not back in stock very quickly"
Are you Capital Hair & Beauty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Being a newly qualified nail technician I was unaware that you had to be part of a business to have an account with Capital. I walked into the store and was greeted politely. I continued shopping and came to the counter to pay, still assuming I was simply like Any other customer. The woman then confirmed that I had to have an account with them to be able to purchase my products and asked if I had my certificates to prove my new qualifications. I did not but I had a picture of them on my phone. She called her supervisor over who then asked for my ID to marry up the names on my certificates. She was happy with this and set up my account. I couldnt have been more pleased as I had clients booked in the following few days."
Capital Hair & Beauty is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews