Canon UK Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Canon UK

How would you rate Canon UK?

"I have a Canon Powershot G7x Mark II and it works wonderful! Starting off as a vlogger, it honestly is the best camera out there for beginners. 1080p with 20.1 megapixel images. Just great! Also touch screen."
"The photos which are taken by it's cameras are awesome The company products are damn good"
"Good value excellent product"
"Good and portable camera, the display is very visible and touch function responds well. It would feel more complete with the options for at least mounting a viewfinder and an external mic. I'm disappointed by the battery lasting very little in comparison to my shooting, I hope it jus needs a few cycles to stabilise."
Canon UK is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews