Canon UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Canon UK
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Canon UK made you happy

"I was recently misled into buying a particular canon product and, not only was the information provided by sales consultant wrong, it took a long time to get Canon to accept the fact. I believe that others are being misled by the marketing. I believe that they have not taken my complaint seriously. I have lost trust in Canon."
Are you Canon UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have a Canon Powershot G7x Mark II and it works wonderful! Starting off as a vlogger, it honestly is the best camera out there for beginners. 1080p with 20.1 megapixel images. Just great! Also touch screen."
"The photos which are taken by it's cameras are awesome The company products are damn good"
"printer ink received promptly although rather expensive"
"Good value excellent product"
"Good and portable camera, the display is very visible and touch function responds well. It would feel more complete with the options for at least mounting a viewfinder and an external mic. I'm disappointed by the battery lasting very little in comparison to my shooting, I hope it jus needs a few cycles to stabilise."
Canon UK is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews