Candy Mechanics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Candy Mechanics

hello@candymechanics.com

74 Long Lane, London

How would you rate Candy Mechanics?

"Both recipients were very pleased with their gifts"
"My Mother-in-law was delighted with her Mother's Day card!"
"Mum loved it :)"
"The chocolate was fabulously engraved. Gold plated luxury. I prefer chocolate to candy. Candy I think is an American word for boiled sweets?"
"I was a little disappointed when my husbands chocolate arrived as it was in pieces.....I think it would have looked lovely if it was whole.... I also paid for next day delivery but it came the following day."
We're very sorry to hear you had an issue with the delivery of your chocolate card. We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with the product they receive so we'd be very happy to look into this further for you to resolve. Please drop us an email to info@candymechanics.com with your order number and we'll look into this for you.
"Prompt delivery service. The prototype looked a little more accurate than the physical lollipops however"
"excellent customer service parcel arrived well wrapped & in good condition."
"After a disaster involving a naughty spaniel, the 3 lollies my son bought for his sisters were gone. Thank the Lord you keep template or whatever its called! Ordered and delivered next day. Fantastic service , one happy son."
"I didn't think it was going to turn out like me but it turned out just like me just can't believe it and I love it"
"The face looks nothing like the person but it’s such good fun"
"Got Candy Mechanics to make Christmassy chocolate bars for 100 of our clients and customers. Beautifully bespoke with our logo, a message, and their names all sent out to their addresses - the whole process was really easy! The chocolate itself is awesome, after trying a couple of samplese we settled for a mix of dark, milk, and salted milk chocolate bars and the feedback's been excellent. Will definitely be back for future personal and business orders!"
"Purchase and delivery experience was excellent."
"Brilliantly creative and a great experience through every aspect of their service."
"Unfortunately my first order arrived broken but thanks to very helpful staff a replacement arrived the following day great service I will definitely be back."
"I made a Candy Card for my girlfriend with her name on and she loved it! The card arrived really quickly and the chocolate tasted great to"
"Got Father's Day cards for dad (dark chocolate) AND grandad (milk chocolate) and both arrived on time presented beautifully and the designs are so great and sharp! Also... they said the chocolate itself was absolutely awesome."
"Love the Candy Cards... they're a great personal way to send a greeting to friends and family. Easy to do, reliable delivery and delicious chocolate. Everyone I have sent them to have been surprised and delighted :)"
"I had Candy Mechanics for my 21st and they were great! Great way to make your party a bit more unusual"
"Great fun, great service and great chocolate!"
"So much fun to design your own card! Quick and easy service!"
Candy Mechanics is rated 4.76 based on 21 reviews