How would you rate
"Ordered ~ £500 of products on 13th July, still waiting for delivery on 1st August. Customer service very poor, no proactive updates and staff on a call only interested in justifying themselves.
- Ordered online 13th July
- Payment taken from my account 16th July
- Advised on 16th July by email that there was not stock and they hoped to have some in around 1 week
- Had to chase again on 24th July as no proactive update from Camping World
- Advised on 24th July stock would arrive on 25th and be sent to me by fast delivery
- Had to chase again on 27th July as no proactive update from Camping World
- Advised on 27th July delivery would be made that day or on 30th July
- 30th July delivery attempted - no fast delivery just standard parcel force with no time slot notification
- 30th July had to agree to pay £5.50 and spend time on calls to Parcel Force to re-arrange delivery
- 1st August, still no delivery seems an issue with the address on the Parcel Force side. usual lack of service from Camping World when call in, best they can offer is refuse delivery if you're not happy"
"We purchased a porch awning for our caravan. Not used it yet - waiting for better weather - but we're hoping the goods are as good as the service we have received to date"
"Outwell sim received and was missing outer bag, contacted company and the arranged for another to be sent asap, great service, great communication."
"A great deal. Tent package was exactly as promised. Customer service was fantastic!"
"Although prices are very competitive, we had no notification of dispatch or delivery date. An item from our order did not arrive-was stated as 'to follow'. It was in stock at the time of ordering but after showed a stock arrival date of 2 months later. We have received no msg to state when it will arrive and no reply to msgs sent asking so can only presume we will have to wait 2 months!? Not a good first impression."