Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

Tell us how Camping Equipment Shop made you happy

"Quite expensive , impresive delivery but wrong fitting kit, as dicussed with seller we were not sure which model Omnistor awning it, but if there was a problem they would sort it. Alas it cost me another £15 and i'm left with a fitting kit (from first delivery) that is useless to me. Very expensive center tension rafter for my roll out awning. Fiamma is cheaper."
From customer email of 22/07/15 @ 20:55: "I just bought off you a omnistor rafter 3mx 2;5 its fine,but when i spoke to you we thought it was a6002, when was away the last couple of weeks i tried to use it but i could not fit it then i noticed a label on inside of canopy retainer box model 5002. Please could you send me fitting kit for this ,the rafter is ok just fitting kit let me know cost and packing so i can pay you."
OUR COMMENT: This is clearly customer error (we cannot see your awning over the phone and can only advise based on what we are told!) and when we later shipped alternative end caps to allow you to use the rafter we discounted cost to help you out. Fiamma is sometimes cheaper than Omnistor, but in this instance it won't fit your Omnistor awning! We are very disappointed with your 3* feedback given the effort we invested in helping you, and that the error was yours not ours.
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews