Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

How would you rate Camping Equipment Shop?

"Order placed 24/10/17, still not received on 8/11/17. Announced on the website they were having an 'Autumn break'. Not good enough when the end user customer i had ordered for has had to do without this order. Not a happy bunny! Feel totally let down - have tried calling numerous times with no response whatsoever. Would seriously consider whether i would use this company again, which is a shame seeing as i purchase for a business whereby we require these products on a regular basis and would be good business for this company"
"Its not clear that they are away on annual leave (three weeks during the camping season?). Both my order and payment have been taken, and now I find the order wont be processed until 4th September at the earliest; TWO weeks after my order! I really needed my order for the weekend, if they were away, they should have stopped taking orders and payments, as well as making it more obvious on the website that they are closed (I'd have no customers left if I took payment and orders and then told my customers that I shan't even bother processing it for three weeks whilst I was away on holiday) This is pretty bad business practice, surely they should be taking holidays out of the season or change vocation!"
"Unfortunatly I did not read previous reviews before I ordered a Thule sun shade for my Thule awning. I agree with previous reviewers that this company are just crooks and thieves. They took my order with an auto acknowledgement on the 19th of July 2017, and then have neither answered the phione or replied to any of the e mails I have sent asking for a delivery date. They make excuses on their website about having trouble with BT lines, but promise to answer e mails within two days, but I have had no response what so ever. I have contacted my card company who say that I can only get a refund after 30 days. DO NOT USE THIS ROGUE COMPANY. I have reported them to the television programme, Rogue Traders."
"Ordered on line 2 weeks ago for items that were said to be in stock, have had invoice, payment taken but can't get any reply from phone or any email about delivery. Will be pursuing getting money back through credit card next week!!"
"Robbers and thieves. I've lost over £500 to this useless company. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FORM THEM YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT OR YOUR MONEY AGAIN."
"Absolutely NO response from this so called business at all. I have placed an order, the money has been taken, and that's the last I have heard. I can only assume this company have gone bust?!?!"
"Recently bought a Kela III Vango from this company, and I have to say their customer service is exceptional, to the point that Andrew even rang me at home to ensure that I was aware of an issue that would have an effect on the long term use of this equipment, his very useful information resulted in moving from the Kela Low to a Kela Standard. Highly recommended, and will use again for purchasing any required equipment."
"It looks like I might be the only person to experience poor service - first of all they advertised a Thule part that was 'in stock' as I needed it quickly I ordered it with another product. 30 hours later, after closing I receive an e-mail saying that one of the items is not in stock. The following morning I have telephoned over 12 times within an hour to be told that they are busy, also the web page says they will respond to messages within 2 days, not what you want to hear when you need the part for the weekend. Overall very unsatisfied with communication, part is still listed as in stock, which I believe is against the law, and still haven't received a phone call back, nor a return on my money."
"From order to the speedy delivery, everything was prefect. Best price I found, fast free delivery, good comma. Appreciate the great service."
Norfolk Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Can only speak as I find - Awning delivered promptly, next day delivery by parcelforce 24 - responded to email & phone message also promptly"
"Item not in stock as shown on site, emails & voice-mails not returned"
Jack Turnball
Verified Buyer
"Goods received very quickly and just what I ordered, will use this site again."
James Banks
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend Camping Equipment Shop due to their quality of service and quick delivery."
Lee Blunts
Verified Buyer
"I got exactly what I wanted, quickly delivered, at the best price I could find anywhere. I will definitely buy from you again. Thank you."
Larry Evans
Verified Buyer
"Item was well packaged and arrived quickly. Thankyou. Recommended *****"
Brian Longshaw
Verified Buyer
"Wow! What a pleasant experience this purchase has been. I ordered about 11am Thursday and even with free carriage my awning arrived Friday morning!!! Super-informative website too. I will be back. Thank you"
Linda Groves
Verified Buyer
"Would definitely recommend this company. The speed of delivery, and helpfulness is something that rarely happens nowadays, so have no fears of buying from them. Thank you guys."
Derek Carter
Verified Buyer
"I got good service and helpful advice, the product was competitively priced and delivered promptly."
Imelda Gosling
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived promptly. Very satisfied customer."
Paul Van Den Ende
Verified Buyer
"Very good product and fast delivery. That's what you want!"
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.22 based on 63 reviews