CAMO SKIPS Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend CAMO SKIPS

admin@camoskips.co.uk

The Former WW2 Ammunition DumpThe Spinney Recycling Centres, Worminghall Road, Worminghall,Buckinghamshire

How would you rate CAMO SKIPS ?

"very good service, delivered on-time and collected efficiently. Thanks"
"Attentive service & customer service, competitive prices"
"Spit on service and cheap"
"A very helpful, competent service, I would highly recommend them"
"prompt polite service and skip arrived on a early drop as we requested. Thank you."
Didcot Electrical
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with skips delivered and collected promptly by competent, professional drivers. Overall, a pleasure to do business with. Faultless."
"I can honestly say the service in ordering - delivery & collecting the skip was spot on, delivery collection guys we so helpful & very polite. Would I recommend & use them again ? Yes I would without a second thought SUPERB SERVICE"
"Very helpful and efficient staff made sure our requirements were taken care of"
"5/5 Camo skips provided me with a quick, efficient no nonsense service. Delivered on time, collected on time - even out of hours. Very friendly staff too."
"Very pleased with the service I received from Camo Skips. The manner and service over the phone was great. I was particularly impressed with the delivery and collection. When the skip was delivered, the driver carefully placed the skip so I could still get my bins in and out of the drive, excellent attention to detail. And then on collection, we had a potential issue with a car parked too close to our drive. The driver was so helpful with trying a number of different manoeuvres to make sure he could collect the skip on schedule. Thank you very much, will recommend to others."
"Really nice driver, very helpful and gave me information on their safety policy"
"Had more than one skip was allways fair and on time friendly drivers and office staff keep up the good work"
Charles Harris
Verified Reviewer
"First review incorrect star given the company deserve 5 stars as I cannot fault their service or how helpful their drivers were"
Charles Harris
Verified Reviewer
"Can't fault the service the drivers are always on time and most helpful will definitely use again well done"
Martin Cox
Verified Buyer
"Quoted, delivered, collected, paid, no hassle no fuss... Slick and efficient..."
Mrs M Jones
"very good service"
Maria Collins
Verified Buyer
"This was the first time I've hired a skip and couldn't fault the easy and helpful service. Was also the best price locally. Would definitely recommend Camo skips!"
Nathan Elvin
Verified Buyer
"I have hired skips from Camo's on several occasions and have had a reliable service, dropping off and collecting the skips when arranged, drivers are helpful.and when arranging to drop off/collection the office staff have always been pleasant and also helpful. Price wise they are fair. I would use their services again and would recommend to others.????"
Lorraine Southam
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed, delivery, pick up all first class. Will definitely use again."
Linzi Brigden
Verified Buyer
"The skip was a day late arriving. No offer of money back or even an offer that we could keep it a day longer."
CAMO SKIPS is rated 4.50 based on 34 reviews