Caffè Nero Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Caffè Nero
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Caffè Nero made you happy

"The baristas are just so slow, cafe is always under staffed and one of the staff members is always wiping his nose with his hands and then doesn’t wash his hands. Had to tell them a few times to get someone else to serve us because it is just gross. Shame because the drinks and food are great"
Are you Caffè Nero? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Caffè Nero receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"10/10 caramel lattes! Costa needs to get the tips and tricks from Lord Nero!"
K
"Great coffee and extra stamp for using my own cup. Delicious and environmentally conscious. Tick. Tick."
"The staff are amazing and make the best cafe Nero coffee. And Gosia is in my opinion the best member of the team across the whole country. She always remembers what I drink even though I only visit once a month!"
"Brilliant staff brilliant food, bit pricey but very nice"
"At my local coffee shop, the pastries are freshly made and are absolutely delicious! Taste moist and fresh and not "dry" as is the case with so many coffee shop pastries."
"The food was reasonably priced and tasty. It was a little bit frustrating that they charged for every extra (such as the butter and jam for my scone), but overall friendly service and a nice atmosphere."
Caffè Nero is rated 4.25 based on 8 reviews