Caffè Nero Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caffè Nero

How would you rate Caffè Nero ?

"The staff are amazing and make the best cafe Nero coffee. And Gosia is in my opinion the best member of the team across the whole country. She always remembers what I drink even though I only visit once a month!"
"Brilliant staff brilliant food, bit pricey but very nice"
"At my local coffee shop, the pastries are freshly made and are absolutely delicious! Taste moist and fresh and not "dry" as is the case with so many coffee shop pastries."
"The food was reasonably priced and tasty. It was a little bit frustrating that they charged for every extra (such as the butter and jam for my scone), but overall friendly service and a nice atmosphere."
Caffè Nero is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews