Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
customer service
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Easy to order and reasonably quick delivery
Quick and easy to order from. They also kept me updated when one of my items was out of stock, checking to see if I wanted to have a refund or keep it on back order.
Arrived very promptly
Boots as described good comfortable fit
Fast and efficient service, just what you need to get your cadet off on the right foot!!!
Ordered late Thursday afternoon and took delivery just after 10, Friday morning. I paid for express delivery (with the forecast delivery of Saturday) so, Wow, that was pretty amazing. Very many thanks.
Excellent service
Excellent service, they kept me informed all the time. The boots were delivered within few days and my boy is very happy with them.
First of all my delivery was late as I ordered for next day delivery and it came two to three days later, but when the delivery arrived I was 100% satisfied with the items. The Cadet Kit Shop is 100% quality and I would highly recommend this shop.
As described. True to size.
Order was fulfilled promptly and correctly.
Good product
Easy to use website, item as described and great value for money, would highly recommend
Good morning, got your catalog through my local cadets, ordered online boots and waterproof socks for my son. Next day I received a lovely email from Kelly thanking me for my order and if I have any questions or issues. Received my boots and socks a few days later, very pleased! Thank you
Good variety of stock. Great communication and prompt delivery.
Excellent kit. Everything my son needed. He was really chuffed with it allπŸ‘πŸ‘
Easy to use site and prompt delivery. Thank you.
Great quality product, fast delivery. My son is very pleased with his new items :)
Super fast shipment to Jersey CI. Great product and Fantastic price
The Kit Shop has an excellent choice of quality items to match all budgets. Our items arrived the next working day and in time for Rememberance Day parade- a very reliable service - we will use again.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.83 based on 1,793 reviews