Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Had to ring and was treated very well.
Great service and great product..
Super fast service
Quick delivery of good quality equipment.
Easy to use website, great gear, competitive prices and always arrives quickly. My go-to website for all my son’s Cadets gear,
Excellent service!Ordered a combat jacket for my daughter for her CCF cadets,it was as described on the site and delivery was really quick.Will definitely be using this site again in the future
Great service. Very quick delivery. ………
Site was easy to use and delivery was prompt.
The quality was better than I expected on the boots. The choice on line covers everything you might need for a Cadet. My son loves the cleaning kit for his boots. ( maybe he'll do his school shoes now.) Quick delivery.
Very, very pleased!
My delivery arrived in good time and effortless. And when a piece wasn’t delivered it was sorted and delivered in 3 days.
The patrol boots are very good value for money. My daughter tells me they are very comfortable, though we haven't been very far in them as yet. One comment I have is that the size 6 boot I bought only weighed 595g meaning it is nice and lightweight for a cadet.
I found the website very easy to use and once I ordered the product I required the service was excellent, which arrived in days. Highly recommended
I ordered the wrong size and they changed it for me instantly, would recommend to my friends and other cadets.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Products arrived swiftly in great condition; would definitely buy cadet kit from here again.
Quick delivery
Purchased from cadet kit shop numerous times, always happy with products and delivery times, would definitely recommend
Very easy to use, quick service with quality products
Arrived on time and as advertised - a high quality pair of boots!
Perfect, as described, well presented! Loved my name in the booklet 😍
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.84 based on 2,277 reviews