Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 18th August 2018
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 21st June 2018
Natallie Reynolds
More Photos & Videos
Still waitning for the rest of my order..
Ordered the starer greens kit with boots, all great.

Except the cleaning kit advertised as coming with the boots did not arrive and no response when I chased by email.
Delivery arrived as planned but only after payment was I told two items were out of stock and I’m still waiting.
Great service always on time great quality
Slight damage to buckle on flag carrier. Not helpful response from online query.
The service was quick but due to a picking error I recieved the wrong product.
A few issues from the off which caused a delay in my order and it didn't arrive when i was told it would!
First order and was sent wrong size and colour the right size turned up three days late
Sent wrong item but corrected quickly
Prices are cheap, customer service is a little underwhelming.
I am pleased with my product although it did arrive later than the specified date.
acceptable
I received a there late text and email confirming it had been sent but apart from that everything else was fine
Very good service with returns and changes, but I only know this due to the series of mistakes with my order. The first delivery was late and did not ship for a number of weeks. When I emailed, it was shipped immediately and arrived quickly but was the wrong item. The third attempt was around a month after my initial order. When the titles arrived, they were of a good quality. Although it was only a small order, it was an inconvenience as it meant I couldn't wear my number 2 dress for Remembrance Day or my pullover for parade nights.
Ordered a couple of times and unfortunately both orders were wrong when sent out however the matter was rectified quickly. Will definitely use Cadet Kit Shop again despite this
Very good customer service
Quality goods, fast delivery. Customer Services attitude not very good or friendly with regards to a missed delivery. Shouldn’t have had to chase courier myself to find out where my delivery was!!
Goods arrived in good condition. Some items were out of stock the very first time I ordered, which was disappointing so I bought them from else where as ordering them meant I had to call up. I had no time or patience. Maybe placing order should be made easy online??

Second time round, they had my item in stock. And all was well.
Great products, good prices, but customer service not great.
Hi Angela. I'm sorry to see the issues with your order. I will speak with our team regarding the missing item and get it resolved for you within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
They forgot to update there site and inform buyers that they were moving which in turn blew delivery times out of the water/hopefully it’s fixed now
Hi Gordon, Thanks for the review and your business. We did put a bright yellow bar at the top of every page on the site advising of the move as well as posting on Facebook about the move date. We also removed our premium delivery options so no one should have had late deliveries. I'm sorry if this notification bar did not appear for you and can look into any delay on your order for you if you wish. Thank you again for your order and yes we are at full speed and even faster now due to the new warehouse.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.84 based on 2,131 reviews