Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
customer service
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Poor... Never received my purchase, was fully charged and am still awaiting replacement order or refund
Great value for money, after looking through various sites for equipment and items that are needed in cadets. I have found that Cadet Kit Shop definitely has the best value for money, and always arrives in good time.
I ordered my Son a black pair of cadet boots 🥾 with your starter pack for Christmas. This was the only thing he’d asked for. I went to wrap them on Friday and they’re brown 😩 I rung straight away Friday and spoke to a nice lady who was very apologetic saying she’d try to arrange delivery 🚚 for Saturday and would call me. Sunday today, still no boots & no call, not happy as it’s Christsmas Eve tomorrow! 24/12/18 Called today to chase and they haven’t even been sent out! 😢
Hi Zoe. Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about the issues you have had. I can see the boots were sent out on Christmas Eve as we were not able to get them out on the Friday. I hope you have now received the correct ones. We have refunded you £10 as a way of apology and hope you had a lovely Christmas period. Thank you for your order.
Their website is well laid out, and easy to navigate. However, I found that the stock availability did do not match the information on their website, leaving me to place an order (and paying) for items that I was unaware weren't available until the other items were delivered. I also paid for items that were omitted from the delivery and several weeks later they have yet to arrive.
Boots I purchased were very good and comfortable . Backpack was also good but the zip was torn on one of the pockets .
Ordered from your site with next day delivery and my order never showed up. I gave it two days in case it was just a delivery problem. After two days I got in touch and was told I would be refunded postage and packing and my order would be sent out straight away. A week later still no order and had to get in touch again and again was told it would be sent out straight away. It took getting in touch with the company twice before I received my order.
Order did not arrive next day as stated, contacted customer services who advised they would call me back within the hour but a week later I still haven't heard anything.
Hello, thanks for your order and for leaving a review. Worry to hear you’re not happy. I’ve looked into your order and found that indeed it did arrive on the second day and not next day as DPD ran out of time to deliver it. We shipped it on time and so it’s always frustrating when there is delivery delays. I have gone ahead and refunded your postage.
I can’t see any record of a phone call or email from you regarding this issue and I would like to look into why you didn’t hear back. We will email you directly to try and find out where the communication breakdown happened. Thanks again for your order and once again apologies that it arrived a day late. Cadet Kit Shop
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.83 based on 1,804 reviews