Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
customer service
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

The leather army boots I ordered from Cadets kit shop UK are perfect. Ideal for all field trips and drill, very durable. Plus being all leather makes it easier to boot polish. Delivery was very efficient and packaged well. My son rates them as comfy and are good value for money.
Thanks for the review. We're glad the great leather boots are doing well for your son. :)
Very good product. Good delivery time.
Thanks for the review.
Very easy, very quick
Thanks for your order & review, Joanna.
Excellent service, fast delivery, quality products.
Boots,twisties, and polish kit on offer for just under £50 very reasonably priced and with a swift delivery. Very impressed. Thank you.
good communication, very fast delivery, nice & easy transaction, thank you
Excellent service, good quality products and prompt delivery.
Brilliant service
Hi Sheila, thanks for your review
very fast service son more than happy with his boots
Thank you for your order and for leaving a review. We hope to serve you again in future.
"\"\"Great product and very quick delivery. My only issue is I need to return the shoes for a larger size. This is no fault about the product it's just my sizing issues. Many thanks"
Thank you for your order, I'm glad the delivery was suitably quick. No problem on the return for the boot. Just get in touch with our customer team on 0121 772 5501 or customerservice@cadetkitshop.com and we'll sort it for you. Returns are free and easy. Thanks again.
" first class service , from ordering to delivery . The standard cover is of top quality .
Thanks so much for the review. We hope to serve you again soon.
"The service and delivery and product were all as advertised. So unusual these days. I do not impress easily, but I am impressed with the ease of conducting my transaction. The product is every thing I could want for my son! A very well done to all at Cadet Kit Shop.
Thank you, Richard, for the very kind review. We are glad everything was to your satisfaction and hope to serve you again in the future.
Ordering process simplementation and efficient. Delivery prompt with a short lead time and schedule well communicated. Quality of products exceptional and it has been recommended to a number of my friends who are ordering similar items. In short, a superb company to deal with. Many Thanks
Thank you for the review, Peter. We hope to serve you again soon.
Good quality products at reasonable prices with efficient & reliable delivery.
Thanks, Judith, for your order. Hope to serve you again soon.
Very good service even after changing the delivery address after order went through still delivered on time thank you. One very happy Cadet :-)
Thanks for your review. Glad we could help.
Great service, fast delivery
Thanks for your order and your review!
brilliant service , highly recommend
Thank you for your review.
Great service, excellent product and at good price. Can't say fairer than that.
Thanks for your review. We try to provide the best service and competitive prices so we're glad you're happy.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.83 based on 1,804 reviews