Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Vicky L
You. Guys are awesome !
Thank you for making this possible !
See photo !
Best
Drew
CSgt RM
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 29th July 2019
Glenn H
My jetboil arrived in good packaging, fast delivery, great price, I’m a first time customer but will buy using website again, thank you!
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 27th July 2019
Nola A
My daughter absolutely loves her army cadet boots they are for army cadets but she still goes out in them lol
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 20th July 2019
Thomas H
Great quality of service and products I been buying from here for years and wouldn’t by anywhere else great quality and good value for money I just wish they would make shoes in half sizes and wider fitting takes me 2-3 weeks to break in shoes as they are just a tad on the small side of my size but overall 10/10 foe everything else
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 7th July 2019
Dennis W
Had a query with regards to my order, a very polite gentleman said he’d have a look and call me straight back and he did just that 👍. Everything that I ordered was good quality and nicely packaged. Thanks guys and gals 🙂!
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 25th May 2019
Amanda G
Excellent product: the boots are very comfortable and haven’t rubbed at all. The socks are well padded and good quality. Great price for both items, super quick delivery. Very impressed customer, will certainly shop here again.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 13th February 2019
Steve T
Very good service, kept well informed of delivery timings, excellent!
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 27th August 2018
Dennis H
Hi just to say over the past threw years when I have bought kit from your on line catalog. It's quick to get to my self and the kit is always 100% and at a fair price.
RQMS Heathcote Cornwall army cadet force
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 10th October 2017
RQMS Heathcote, thank you for your review and your continued business. We hope to serve you again soon.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.84 based on 2,131 reviews