Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Item was as described.
Excellent communication and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and quick delivery will defo shop here again
Very Quick and easy. I’d be more than happy to shop here again for my sons cadet needs and I’d happily recommend any one else to use them.
Package was delivered quickly and products had a very good finish to them, look forward to the next time we do business again
Good quality, doesn’t take too long to break in. Would be even better if it came with spare laces
I have used the cadet kit shop several times now and can say they are great. Quick and efficient and the products are off a high quality and standard. I would recommend to anyone who has a youngster who is looking to join the cadets or someone looking for that purfect gift.
Cheap but quality products and good delivery service.
very good cumstomer service. fast delivery.and excellent bundls to get a new cadet started.and lots of offers to keep the cadet going.also not to bad on the wallet.thank you. margaret phillips
Excellent cloth!
I have been searching around all the online Military shops and, couldn't find what I was looking for. I then found the Cadet Kit shop and, found exactly what I was looking for. I have been searching for over a year for this product. It was a Medal Mounting Pocket Insert. I will start here next time I'm looking for anything. Keep up your good work.
Wide range of kit with good pricing. Quick processing, communication and delivery. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the quality of the order and the time it was delivered in, great service
I bought a pair of gloves through Amazon which proved to be absolute rubbish. I then purchased a pair through the Cadet Kit Shop for mace work as a drum major which were absolutely spot on. Such good quality and sizing I am about to place a further order.
Good customer service via phone. Staff were very knowledgeable and approachable in helping my enquires, answering questions raised & offering helpful advice when needed.
Very fast delivery too!
I highly recommend this supplier.
Good quality equipment which was in the post within hours of the order being placed.
Can’t fault them
Very quick shipping, not overpriced and very, very good quality, my go to shop x
What I order was of high quality and it arrived quickly. Due to start my phase one basic and this will definitely come in handy many thanks to cadet direct!
It was a very good service, good all round with a quality bit of Kit at a good price. Thank you.
Great service, very prompt