Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Easy ordering, fast delivery and great product quality
`Took payment for product they didn't have in stock
Really pleased with my purchase. The customer service were quick to respond to my questions and were very friendly. The boots I brought are a really good quality, comfortable to wear from the off with good arch support.
Very quick delivery and high standard equipment
The service I got was top-notch. My order was processed, sent, and delivered within 4 days of me placing it. My previous experience of customer service a few years ago was equally great, spoke to a lovely lady who was as helpful as she could possibly be. Great site, great kit.
Bought boots from here last time and they was great stood up to the hard times on a farm while shooting. Would of lasted alot longer if I had taken time to clean them. So bought another pair. Honestly they are like wearing slippers really comfy. Been stood in water and much well over the ankle and feet stayed dry not matter how long I was stood there. Highly recommend if you are looking for a cheap but waterproof boot.
Absolutely fantastic service!
Great boots , Very easy to order from and nice quick delivery, very happy with my boots and polish kit
Brilliant description excellent delivery time.
Brilliant items,brilliant quality and fast delivery.100%
Shoes are normally in stock and delivered quickly
Incredibly quick despatch and delivery on top of the best priced product I had found.
Very clear and easy website
I thought the equipment & accessories were top notch for any cadet looking at getting an insight into the army also at a reasonable price
I would recommend cadet kit shop, I used to use them a lot when I was in cadets about 8 years go and it’s good to see that their products are still high quality
only 2 out of 3 items ordered arrived
Good product. Reasonable price and fast delivery with good communication
Great shoes & great fit. Highly recommended
First class prompt reliable service and i have used them many times before. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service great prices