Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Ordered the cadet boot bundle and they fit perfect and was delivered very fast will order again
Very good boots. Exactly what my son needed.
Excellent quality of boots. Delivery was on time but boot cleaning kit missing even though it said in stock when I ordered. We should be having delivery this of missing items so all good.
I’ve shopped with Cadet Kit Shop many times now. They are my number one stop for kit that I need when working with my CCF contingent. I can’t recommend them enough. Excellent products at a reasonable price and fantastic service.
Always a quick amazing service
Good quality products, reliable service and speedy delivery sets this site above the rest. They also give cadet discount.
Quick delivery, fantastic customer service, will definitely be back.
Ordered some badges and they were sent out and received all in the same week, all packaged separately and thought it was a nice touch to have my name printed on the front of the invoice.
Really good, keeps us up to date with new on the packages
Very speedy delivery, well packaged exactly as described
Quick service all good
Item was as described.
Excellent communication and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and quick delivery will defo shop here again
Very Quick and easy. I’d be more than happy to shop here again for my sons cadet needs and I’d happily recommend any one else to use them.
Package was delivered quickly and products had a very good finish to them, look forward to the next time we do business again
Good quality, doesn’t take too long to break in. Would be even better if it came with spare laces
I have used the cadet kit shop several times now and can say they are great. Quick and efficient and the products are off a high quality and standard. I would recommend to anyone who has a youngster who is looking to join the cadets or someone looking for that purfect gift.
Cheap but quality products and good delivery service.
very good cumstomer service. fast delivery.and excellent bundls to get a new cadet started.and lots of offers to keep the cadet going.also not to bad on the wallet.thank you. margaret phillips
Excellent cloth!