Cadet Kit Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop

About Cadet Kit Shop: Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

38-40 Lombard Street, Birmingham

Heidi T
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Quick delivery. Great item. Great customer service. Thank you.
Sarah W
Verified Buyer

My son is thrilled with his new sleeping bag and pillow. Really good quality, very reasonably priced and free next day delivery. Definitely recommend.
Karen Y
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Extremely helpful staff. Great quality of product. Will definitely use this company again.
Hi Karen, we're glad you're happy with our service - we're always happy to help
Paul W

Excellent and quick service
Verified Buyer

Great range of stuff and fast delivery
Edward B
Verified Buyer

Good quality boots at competitive price. Excellent comms and fast delivery.
Hi Edward - thank you for your review - we're glad you are happy with our service
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, had to exchange shoes as did not fit and they could not have been more helpful.
Thank you for your review - we're always happy to help
Verified Buyer

Good value for money plus very quick dispatch and delivery
Thank you for shopping with us - we're glad everything was to your satisfaction
Richard D
Verified Buyer

Incredible service...ordered late on the Thursday night and boots were delivered early on Saturday morning...in plenty of time for Remembrance Sunday parade. Will definitely be ordering more items in the future. Outstanding experience!
Thank you Richard for the very kind review and feedback. We always try our best for our customers and we're so happy the boots made it there on time. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Dylan M
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from a good range of products. Our boots arrived very quickly- my son was delighted, thank you!
Thanks, Dylan, for the kind review. We hope your son continues to be happy with his boots.
Claudius R
Verified Buyer

I wanted to be ready for Remembrance Day parade and with few days gone by ,that is one day left to get the items and them one to day prepare them ,it was a rush for me but because the whole delivery process was on time I was able to look my best on parade .it was and awesome. Feeling so thank you all for ,asking it happen .
Thanks, Claudius, for the kind review. I'm glad everything went well for you on parade. We hope we can help you in future as well!
Joshua F
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, delivery and high quality item. Very impressed, already recommending to other friends.
Hi Joshua,
thank you for shopping with us - we're glad you're happy with your order
Verified Buyer

Fast service and a good produce at a very competitive price. Well done.
thank you for your review - we're glad you're happy with your order
Verified Buyer

I bought a pair of boots and parade shoes for my daughter - was impressed with the quality and was value for money.

In future, will be buying footwear from here.

Thank you for your review - we're very glad that you and your daughter are happy with your boots and parade shoes.
Verified Buyer

I cannot complain, but my boots had a crease in them when I got them.

Brilliant quality. Excellent price
thank you for your review - we're glad you're happy with your order
Verified Buyer

Great kit, quick delivery, decent price
Thank you for your review - we're glad you're happy with your order
Craig B
Verified Buyer

I ordered boots and parade shows for my daughter for air cadets. The items were received quickly and well packaged. Sizes were accurate and items were good quality. Would use again.
Hi Craig,

We're happy that your daughter received all of her items so quickly - thank you for your review.
Verified Buyer

The order arrived within 2 days, very fast delivery and excellent customer service.
David A
Verified Buyer

I have several items over a couple of years and cannot fault the quality and service delivered by the company. I absolutely recommend them for all cadet supplies.
Hi David,

Thanks for your review - we're so happy that you are a happy customer. Thanks for shopping with us.
Cadet Kit Shop is rated 4.80 based on 224 reviews