Cadet Kit Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop

About Cadet Kit Shop: Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

38-40 Lombard Street, Birmingham

"My order came promptly, was delivered on time, and the product was perfect."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Their website is well laid out, and easy to navigate. However, I found that the stock availability did do not match the information on their website, leaving me to place an order (and paying) for items that I was unaware weren't available until the other items were delivered. I also paid for items that were omitted from the delivery and several weeks later they have yet to arrive."
"Great product, fast delivery"
"Very quickly dispatched. A very prompt service"
"I needed some boots for my 14 year old daughter. No hassle on the website and a prompt delivery with good communication throughout."
"Good quick service"
"Great service, thank you!"
"The shoes are in a very high quality. Fast delivery and good customer service too."
"Good quality, items arrived on time"
"Speedy delivery, would definitely order again."
"Boots I purchased were very good and comfortable . Backpack was also good but the zip was torn on one of the pockets ."
"Very good value for money. I ordered a pair of boots on line they arrived very promptly they were however the wrong size. A quick call to customer service sorted the issue and two days later the correct size arrived. Would definitely recommend and I will be ordering again in future."
"Thank you so much for your rapid service ! The item I bought is first class and superb quality ! Thank you again Rgds Austin"
"Quality customer service provided throughout and a top quality product delivered."
"Fast reliable service. boots perfect"
"Every thing was good thank you the boots were for my grandson"
"Items sent securely and quickly and look good quality"
"It's pretty good"
"I have brought, this time the patient shoe cap shoes which are very comfortable and looks great. I have purchased many items from this website, they have great quality items and always courier them out very fast."
"arrived promptly, well made, no complaints."
Cadet Kit Shop is rated 4.79 based on 835 reviews