Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
customer service
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

I am not a cadet. But I just wanted some waterproof boots for walking the dog across muddy & wet fields. I have tried Berghaus solomon & soething else posh that I don't remember now. Noe of them held. These are very nice dry and look good - goody1
Arrived quickly and of good quality
This is my forth purchase from Cadet Direct, always had brilliant communication, quick delivery and brilliant quality products
Very satisfied good quality product speedy delivery value for money
Quick delivery. Items as described and any returns delt with quickly and promptly.
We ordered a new Beret as the one we got from the ATC was to small, it seems that you need to buy 2cm more than the actual measurement of your child's head. The new one fits a treat and moulded very well.
As described and speedy delivery.
the order arrived very fast is a very serious company with quality products! thank you!
Very happy with the product purchased and prompt delivery.
My son loves his boots. They are well made and very good value for money.
This shop is excellent for all your Cadet needs! We even got a free gift worth £18 which my son loved, and then another £10 voucher! Awesome .... :)
We ordered uniform for pur daughter. It arrived promptly and was a good fit. The price was great too!
Quick and easy transaction! Very happy with our purchase.
Arrived on time and amazing quality.
Excellent communication and prompt delivery.
Ihave recently bought several things from here and i am so pleased with the products i recived and how quick the shipping was all of there items are good quality and i would 100% recommend if you are a new or an existing cadet 5 stars from me !!!
Delivery arrived as planned but only after payment was I told two items were out of stock and I’m still waiting.
First time using these guys. Item arrived promptly and undamaged. Good communication and links sent to track package. Super service.
Excellent before and during sales service, poor after sales service.
Excellent piece of kit