Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Fantastic quality and price.
Goods arrived promptly & exactly as ordered.
Quick delivery, item as described
Had to ring and was treated very well.
Vey impressed with the quality, delivery was really good got told it will come on Monday but it came the next day.
Great service and great product..
Super fast service
Quick delivery of good quality equipment.
Easy to use website, great gear, competitive prices and always arrives quickly. My go-to website for all my son’s Cadets gear,
Excellent service!Ordered a combat jacket for my daughter for her CCF cadets,it was as described on the site and delivery was really quick.Will definitely be using this site again in the future
Great service. Very quick delivery. ………
Site was easy to use and delivery was prompt.
The quality was better than I expected on the boots. The choice on line covers everything you might need for a Cadet. My son loves the cleaning kit for his boots. ( maybe he'll do his school shoes now.) Quick delivery.
Very, very pleased!
Thank you 🙏 I was happy with the service I received.
My delivery arrived in good time and effortless. And when a piece wasn’t delivered it was sorted and delivered in 3 days.
The patrol boots are very good value for money. My daughter tells me they are very comfortable, though we haven't been very far in them as yet. One comment I have is that the size 6 boot I bought only weighed 595g meaning it is nice and lightweight for a cadet.
I found the website very easy to use and once I ordered the product I required the service was excellent, which arrived in days. Highly recommended
Great products and pricing. Quick delivery with good communication
I ordered the wrong size and they changed it for me instantly, would recommend to my friends and other cadets.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 14th July 2021