Cadet Kit Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop

About Cadet Kit Shop: Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

38-40 Lombard Street, Birmingham

"Took 3 weeks for my order to be delivered after phoning customer service twice.Happy with the product though."
"Product arrived good quality and exceeded our expectations"
"Great price and quality product with excellent service from Cadet Kit Shop"
"Quick ordering, easy to use, in middle of moving shop but speedy delivery."
"Great service from Tom when I called with a query regarding my recent purchase. Delivery was next day as promised. I was in ATC for 5 years and I have a feeling I will be visiting this site for my daughter many times over the coming years."
"Quick delivery. Great piece of kit."
"Great service and excellent value"
"Arrived very quickly after ordering. Great quality."
"Great service and quality clothing. Very impressed and will definitely use them again."
"Excellent products, great customer care and very fast delivery service most reliable information"
"Inexpensive. Fast delivery. Great range. Nice!"
"Ordered a starter boots pack and the extras arrived but not the boots. Took 2 weeks and 2 phone calls to get the boots."
"Quick delivery. Easy payment set up"
"Fantastic Service from start to delivery!"
"Fantastic quality product, dispatched quickly, highly recommend Cadet kit Shop. Well done, very refreshing to deal with a company that take pride in their customer service"
"Excellent service"
"Great products, good prices, but customer service not great."
Hi Angela. I'm sorry to see the issues with your order. I will speak with our team regarding the missing item and get it resolved for you within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
"They forgot to update there site and inform buyers that they were moving which in turn blew delivery times out of the water/hopefully it’s fixed now"
Hi Gordon, Thanks for the review and your business. We did put a bright yellow bar at the top of every page on the site advising of the move as well as posting on Facebook about the move date. We also removed our premium delivery options so no one should have had late deliveries. I'm sorry if this notification bar did not appear for you and can look into any delay on your order for you if you wish. Thank you again for your order and yes we are at full speed and even faster now due to the new warehouse.
"Item as described"
"Excellent range of products , quick delivery and easy returns"
Cadet Kit Shop is rated 4.80 based on 698 reviews