Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Reliable kit
Brilliant shop and brilliant service
Superfast delivery and boy boy loves the hat. Will order again for sure. Many thanks.
Speed of delivery was amazing!
Didn’t take long for boots to arrive.

We ordered a different pair before Christmas but it is difficult to know exactly what you are buying online and they were not what we were hoping for. Our latest purchase is just what we needed.
Great services, quick delivery, and good quality products. Thankyou
Great service I called them to confirm stock as it was showing 1 available.
It arrived the next day
A very very happy customer
Thanks Cadet Kit Team !!!
Quality Items delivered promptly as described.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Orders were on time and product was great quality! Thanks
Items appear to be of high quality - I will be wearing them with my rig, as the smallest issued size is too big for me. Quick postage, thanks
Purchased Morrello 200 it arrived in the time promised. Parade shoes have never looked as good
Good selection of kit, not overwhelming but focused on the essentials and at good prices. Quick delivery as well.
Fast delivery. Item exactly as ordered
Easy ordering, fast delivery and great product quality
`Took payment for product they didn't have in stock
Really pleased with my purchase. The customer service were quick to respond to my questions and were very friendly.
The boots I brought are a really good quality, comfortable to wear from the off with good arch support.
Very quick delivery and high standard equipment
The service I got was top-notch. My order was processed, sent, and delivered within 4 days of me placing it. My previous experience of customer service a few years ago was equally great, spoke to a lovely lady who was as helpful as she could possibly be.
Great site, great kit.
Bought boots from here last time and they was great stood up to the hard times on a farm while shooting. Would of lasted alot longer if I had taken time to clean them. So bought another pair. Honestly they are like wearing slippers really comfy. Been stood in water and much well over the ankle and feet stayed dry not matter how long I was stood there. Highly recommend if you are looking for a cheap but waterproof boot.
Absolutely fantastic service!