Cactus Language Training Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cactus Language Training
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Cactus Language Training made you happy

"I am currently participating in the above. I had taken two classes with a wonderful instructor who left Cactus because of poor pay and lack of recognition. In their wisdom Cactus decided to put two classes together - Spanish Elementary 2 and Spanish Elementary 3. They did the same with Spanish Intermediate 2 and Spanish Intermediate 3. None of the students that had signed up to the classes were informed in advance. In our classes both levels are bored stiff - the one half because the level is too high, the other half because progress is soooo slow. The teacher is not a real teacher. He goes by the book, gives us an exercise and we quietly work at it for twenty minutes. For the answers the "teacher" has a little hand-held device on which all the answers are stored .... As for grammar, the teacher does not understand grammatical structures so cannot explain these. It is soooo awful I want to cry every lesson. What Cactus have done here is well below par. I will find some other course provider for myself. I did raise the issues with Cactus but they were desperate to hold on to my money so said I could either wait and take a new class from January which would have meant a total wait of six months for me or I could have private tuition for which these people charge the earth - no thought of a refund ... all of the class are going SPARE!!!! Do not touch Cactus with a barge pole - they are a super dodgy outfit and cannot keep good instructors."
Are you Cactus Language Training? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Cactus Language Training is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews