Buzzmove Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Buzzmove

About Buzzmove: buzzmove allows you to compare trusted removal companies, man with a van, piano movers and international removal firms in 3 simple steps. Saving you time and money on any kind of move you may have. Use buzzmove for the smarter way to find your perfect removal company.

dilllon@buzzmove.com

2-10 Capper Street

How would you rate Buzzmove ?

"Horrible leads worst company ever don’t give you your money for leads"
"This review is by a removal company working with Buzzmove. I signed my company up to Buzzmove several months ago. Since then I have had work from them by converting about 10% of the leads they've sold me, but spent a lot of time asking their staff about incredibly confusing anomalies that never seem to be rectified. Strangely, every single one of these anomalies has benefited Buzzmove monetarily...where to begin? The billing history (for my first bill) on their site showed a lesser amount than I was actually charged - They concluded that their billing history is merely an indication of what you pay. Also, a lead which I have no record of receiving has been charged to my account (£5.95). They denied this, so I sent them my bill with it on (bills are pasted into emails and are not actual documents) - they haven't replied in over a week now. I was asked to check three boxes to describe what my company does: storage, packing, unpacking. After unchecking all three, I received a job lead which required packing, so I wasn't able to accommodate, though I still had to pay £5.95 for the lead. After contesting this I was refused on the basis that they don't tailor your leads with these (crucial) factors. So make sure you have storage, packing and unpacking otherwise you'll be paying for leads you can't accept. When you contest a lead and they accept it, you won't be refunded the money, you'll be credited with another lead. So, if like me you get a string of duplicate leads, fake name and number leads, you'll have to pay for them anyway in return for a bunch of other unguaranteed leads. Some leads that are contested can take several weeks to be credited and a few of my leads have only been partially credited. Buzzmove's answer was initially convoluted, they are now looking into it again. I paused my account upon learning from a potential customer that i had no star rating even though I asked a couple of previous customers to rate our service. Buzzmove told me that their rating service was down (and still is after 4 weeks to my knowledge), so I decided to pause my account until I could get reviews to provide an edge over competitors. You can pause your account for 2 weeks until they deactivate your account. To avoid this i unpaused my account and turned my number of leads per day to zero in the appropriate field and clicked 'Save'. Soon after this I received approximately 8 leads costing me around £50. Vexed, I went on to their website to find I had unlimited leads, so I did it again, logged out and in, and found that once again I had not zero leads, but again unlimited leads. I have since deactivated my account and am waiting for their tech team to sort out the deluge of non-transparent, profiteering discrepancies that this relatively new highly profiting company has implemented."
"extracted money for leads we never got . this is not a good business concept for transport providers,and is a wast of money we wont be returning to buzzmove."
"I am very happy with my account at buzzmove. Time and time again they go above and beyond to provide me with great leads. Communication with the team is always available, they are clear and concise and ensure I am taken care of."
Gareth Holloway
Verified Reviewer
"took unauthorised payment from my account TWICE, i eft a review first time they said would give me 10 free credits and it would never happen again if i removed review.... i did that and this month, i have used the free leads, havent had a warning and £40.00 taken out of my account WITHOUT permission , i suggest you all check your accounts, your staements etc and they seem to be using card details without authority which is illegal"
"Really easy to use. Matched easily and was contacted by two companies within the first hour AND customer service called me just to check in and make sure I was contacted. Really nice company from what I can see"
"Quick response providing five different contacts that called me on the day immediately after requesting. Highly recommend I am now ready to move with a reputable mover at a reasonable rate."
"My Daughter had to move house very quickly as she was offered council accommodation. I registered with Buzzmove and almost immediatly had a very competative quote. The firm who contacted me(MacKenzie Removals) was able to do the removal the following day! Excellent service and I would reccommend them wholeheartedly."
"I had tried a couple of comparison sites but this site found me a removal company that were able to beat my cheapest quote. The company contacted me very quickly and they sound friendly and reliable, they are local and a family run business. Move all booked up. Weight off my mind thank you."
Gareth Lenyx SRO
Verified Reviewer
"As supplier you can only get leads if you have a card registered, as they already took money before without asking i feel the sytem is flawed, i called again today to see if i caould try again fora second chance but i can only receive my free trial leads if my card is registered, if the leads ran out and more were sent they would automatically debit my card, unlike other systems where you can prepay and top up knowing your safe without card detials being stored and used i feel this is something buzzmoves should look into , for the inconvience of taking money without asking it was given back and was offered 10 free leads on top but had to register my card again to recieve them... just very dubious......"
"I was let down by the removal company just under one week before the move. Googled removals and Buzzmove came up. Got removal company booked and within my budget. Very efficient, friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you."
Buzzmove is rated 4.14 based on 132 reviews