Buy Sheds Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Sheds Direct
Telephone

Tell us how Buy Sheds Direct made you happy
I bought a shed from buy sheds direct including installation service and paid nearly £1400. From day one, customer service was very poor, I called numerous times but it appears that they can only receive calls for sales and not for customer service due to covid. Delivery: They would not give you the exact date and even if they do, they would not stick to the agreed schedule, will call you ad hoc to notify you of a different delivery slot. Shed materials: Not good for the price, I had three men coming to fit one shed within two weeks: The first man came with the wrong parts, the second man came without a door, after nearly two weeks the third man came and fitted the door after nearly two weeks, I cannot believe my eyes that the shed door was cut to incorrect size and fitted. I would never ever recommend this company to anybody but you are allowed to shop at your own risk!!
I bought the plastic shed. It’s say it’s a high impact poly Carbonate. The next day when it rained it started leaking from the roof. My hired a professional shed fixer to assemble it. I called buy shed direct. They telling me stories. Very very disappointed. Shed not as seen in the video. Very frigle.
BSD 12000192985 Shocking customer service Lack of communication Would never use again Their supplier Timber Garden Buildings also known as Shedlands may be the problem. Waited over 3 months now and still no resolution.
Customer service poor, communication from your supplier even worse. I have 75% of a shed waiting to be built. Would like to get this built before Xmas but unlikely. Glad I paid by credit card as I can now begin the process of getting my money back.
I have been left gobsmacked! Yesterday 18:00 June 18th 2020 a bike shed was advertised at £189.99, I added this to my basket and at checkout the amount had changed to £219.99. With the advertisement still at £189.99 I was confused and figured there was a glitch so I emailed the company with screenshots. Today 19th June 2020, no reply but changed online advertised price to £219.99 so I enquired about this and I was provided some interesting excuses. Excuse number 1: Prices have changed lately Excuse number 2: The reason the price went up in my basket is because during the time period between adding the item in my basket to going to purchase (circa 30 seconds), the price had increased. Excuse number 3: The price of £219.99 is the correct price and I must have left my item in the basket to long when adding it at the £189.99 price and when I went to finally purchase the price went up. I was told I could only buy this shed at the new price and I would not be honoured with the £189.99 price - this is completely unethical and I was treated with complete contempt. Furthermore, legally this is not allowed although the business does not have to honour my purchase at the £189.99 price, legally the product must be removed from sale immediately and I will be reporting to trading standards.
You get what you pay for! Although £575 isn’t cheap I must say but my shed is just over 16 months old and the roof need replacing already! Long story short the felt is extremely poor quality and has been leaking for god knows how long. My roof needs replacing as the wood is soaking wet, covered in mould and the back corner floor is also wet. The roof is now sagging and the timber supports are now bowing and the entire roof and contents are mouldy. I’d advise anyone buying one to think twice or if you do buy one the go out and buy some top quality roofing material. I fitted guttering when I first had the shed to help keep water away which is a good thing else it would only have been worse. It is going to cost me around £120 to paint the roof to seal it until spring then it will have to be stripped and rebuilt to who knows what expense. Think twice about buying, mine was a ship lap Apex roof shed. I hope this helps someone
Ordered a shed with upgraded wood slatted roof. First problem, it wasn’t finished. I wouldn’t have known this without chasing them about a separate problem. Fair enough, they came and finished the problem I was not aware of. Whilst the sub contractors were there, they told me there were facias and finishing touch bits missing and they didn’t have them on there vans. Shed looks a lot better after the second visit but I have to chase them again for another visit. Buyshedsdirect will try and do the minimum required and won’t admit to faults. They blame the suppliers....but my contract is with them and I want a finished shed. If I hadn’t had a trustworthy second set of sub contractors, I wouldn’t have known these problems. Stay clear
Ordered a bike shed which clearly states it comes with roofing felt. No roofing felt provided. I’ve contact the company by email to no avail. They just ignore me. The item was to be delivered with a 4hr time window and it came after this time. I took time off woke to wait in for the delivery when I didn’t need to as my husband was home when it arrived. Won’t be ordering them again. Customer services were worse than a chocolate teapot. Very condescending and spoke to me like I was an idiot, incapable of understanding English. Avoid. Save yourself the trouble and go to garden building direct. They may be a little more expensive but at least they deliver on time and you get what you pay for!!!
Buy Sheds Direct is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews