Buy Sheds Direct Reviews

02AM
2AM

Tell us how Buy Sheds Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered a shed with upgraded wood slatted roof. First problem, it wasn’t finished. I wouldn’t have known this without chasing them about a separate problem. Fair enough, they came and finished the problem I was not aware of. Whilst the sub contractors were there, they told me there were facias and finishing touch bits missing and they didn’t have them on there vans. Shed looks a lot better after the second visit but I have to chase them again for another visit. Buyshedsdirect will try and do the minimum required and won’t admit to faults. They blame the suppliers....but my contract is with them and I want a finished shed. If I hadn’t had a trustworthy second set of sub contractors, I wouldn’t have known these problems. Stay clear"
Are you Buy Sheds Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a bike shed which clearly states it comes with roofing felt. No roofing felt provided. I’ve contact the company by email to no avail. They just ignore me. The item was to be delivered with a 4hr time window and it came after this time. I took time off woke to wait in for the delivery when I didn’t need to as my husband was home when it arrived. Won’t be ordering them again. Customer services were worse than a chocolate teapot. Very condescending and spoke to me like I was an idiot, incapable of understanding English. Avoid. Save yourself the trouble and go to garden building direct. They may be a little more expensive but at least they deliver on time and you get what you pay for!!!"
Buy Sheds Direct is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews