Buy Sheds Direct Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Buy Sheds Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered a bike shed which clearly states it comes with roofing felt. No roofing felt provided. I’ve contact the company by email to no avail. They just ignore me. The item was to be delivered with a 4hr time window and it came after this time. I took time off woke to wait in for the delivery when I didn’t need to as my husband was home when it arrived. Won’t be ordering them again. Customer services were worse than a chocolate teapot. Very condescending and spoke to me like I was an idiot, incapable of understanding English. Avoid. Save yourself the trouble and go to garden building direct. They may be a little more expensive but at least they deliver on time and you get what you pay for!!!"
Are you Buy Sheds Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Buy Sheds Direct is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews