Buy It Direct Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how Buy It Direct made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"77590984 thus my case number. I bought 2 bar stools on the 21st of February and upto date l only got 1 .. The other one has been sent 3 times but never arrived so it means l was lied to that it was ever sent."
Are you Buy It Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company clearly advertises products they don’t actually have and make numerous excuses why they can’t deliver the item when promised. I’d avoid buying from them as totally unreliable."
"BEWARE IF YOU EXPERIENCE A FAULT EVEN FROM NEW AND CONTACT THE COMPANY. YOU ARE FIRSTLY INSTRUCTED TO INFORM THE MANUFACTURER (EVEN THOUGH YOUR CONTRACT IS WITH THEMSELVES) THEN THEY REQUIRE A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM FOR THEM TO MAKE A DECISION BEFORE YOU RETURN IT. THEN THEY DECIDE WHETHER YOU HAVE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND. THEN IF YOUR LUCKY THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETURN THE APPLIANCE FOR AN INSPECTION AND FINALLY A DECISION BASED ON THEIR FINDINGS. BEWARE OR JUST HOPE YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS"
"Cancelled my order as they claim they ran out of stock. Checked the website and its available at a higher price! I had to call them numerous times to find out what was going on. They lied about the real reason, it was an error, they lied about calling me back, they lied about the refund. Refunded immediately once I called Amazon payments. Trading standards are now involved. Avoid this cowboy company at all costs. You have been warned"
"Warning this company trades under many names. All have poor customer care and will rip you off. You have been warned. Go buy from Amazon where your custom will be appreciated and you I'll receive why What you have ordered."
"Paid for fast delivery. They said they had tried to deliver but that no one was in. Absolute rubbish as I was outside by my from door during the one hour time slot they gave me and no one arrived. They said a card had been left, agin this was misinformation. Have had to request my money back."
"it was over a £100 cheaper then elsewhere"
"I was offered a £10 goodwill payment to assist with the cost of returning a 65" TV which they refused to honour as they claimed they had no record of the conversation taking place, essentially calling me a liar. Slippery and untrustworthy company!!! Would never use them again!!!"
"Super prices and selection of goods ,quick dispatch"
Buy It Direct is rated 1.89 based on 9 reviews