Buy It Direct Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Buy It Direct
Live Chat

How would you rate Buy It Direct ?

"Warning this company trades under many names. All have poor customer care and will rip you off. You have been warned. Go buy from Amazon where your custom will be appreciated and you I'll receive why What you have ordered."
"Paid for fast delivery. They said they had tried to deliver but that no one was in. Absolute rubbish as I was outside by my from door during the one hour time slot they gave me and no one arrived. They said a card had been left, agin this was misinformation. Have had to request my money back."
"it was over a £100 cheaper then elsewhere"
"I was offered a £10 goodwill payment to assist with the cost of returning a 65" TV which they refused to honour as they claimed they had no record of the conversation taking place, essentially calling me a liar. Slippery and untrustworthy company!!! Would never use them again!!!"
"Super prices and selection of goods ,quick dispatch"
Buy It Direct is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews