buyatankard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyatankard.com
Read buyatankard.com Reviews

info@buyatankard.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyatankard.com made you happy
A lovely tankard I bought for a 40th birthday present - and I was impressed with the speedy delivery.
My order of two sets of two individually engraved tankards for two friends with new boats were very well received. They arrived very quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting engraved tankards.
My order of two individually engraved sets of two matching tankards for two friends with new boats were very well received. They look excellent, and the delivery was very fast. I would recommend this firm to anybody wanting engraved tankards.
I ordered this tankard for a 21st gift and I was very pleased with the tankard when it arrived. Also ordered the gift box which was also very good.
Bought as a gift for my 25 th wedding anniversary I was able to view (via email) what the engraving would look like before committing to the order which was helpful Very prompt service Tankard is good quality Very pleased with it and the service
*Supertfast* service, end recipient delighted. Couldn’t be better!
Delighted with these Maxim tankards, nicely weighted glass with fine engraving. I would recommend to all !
Fantastic product , service and communication ! We bought a Kings Shilling tankard that was fully engraved in house and the results were stunning. Thoroughly recommended.
Brilliant, I sent the logo with no instructions or anything about how I wanted it to look and it beat expectations. Will use them again!
buyatankard.com 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Fantastic Service and the Tankard was exactly as we wanted it!
Great service again! Thank you very much.
Very helpful, the bespoke engraving looked excellent and the tankard arrived very promptly. Really can't fault them..!
I was slightly apprehensive about the process, but shouldn’t have been. Filling in and uploading the image was simple and I had an email asking for approval within minutes. The delivery was fast and secure, taking away any stress from the whole enterprise. The tankard wasn’t cheap, but you get what you pay for and I would certainly return and recommend to anyone looking for that special gift.
Very good service. Unfortunately I received the wrong product at first, but the staff at BuyATankard were very helpful in getting me the product I ordered very fast and free of any additional charge to me.
Absolutely fantastic service and product , way better than I expected. Thank you so much the engraving is quality
buyatankard.com 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Astonishingly good, quick, accurate service. All delivered within two days of having first thought about it. Thank you David!
After receiving the wrong one at first we received the right one the very next day pleased with it and came in time for when it was needed.
A nice and friendly service and a great product, delivered on time as promised. Thanks very much!
Excellent service, prompt delivery and recipient was very happy with the gift👍
Great service, prompt and courteous communication / response to enquiries. Fair prices and top class product. Very happy with the gift, it didn't let us down as either gifter or recipient.
buyatankard.com is rated 4.83 based on 2,264 reviews