buyatankard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyatankard.com
Read buyatankard.com Reviews

info@buyatankard.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyatankard.com made you happy
Beautifully made tankard with lovely engraving. So shiny! Can’t believe how quickly it was made and posted too. I’d definitely recommend Buy a Tankard :-)
buyatankard.com 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Posted 1 minute ago
It is very nice beer mug! I asked for an engraving in a foreign language. And they wrote everything absolutely correctly, in beautiful letters. Thank you very much! Beer from such a mug is 100 times tastier!
service was quick, easy and very high quality, I will definitely consider using again
great service arrived very quickly would recomend to my friend and would order from them againe. simone Goddard
I ordered an engraved tankard, and specifically ask for my friends name to be in larger font than the rest of the message, which it wasn't. When I emailed to them I just got an apology for their human error. Not great service.
Super impressed with the personalised glass tankard I purchased and this was received shortly after purchase!
I've been using BuyATankard.com for almost 10 years, as we reward our members with brass trimmed pewter tankards when they achieve certain levels of fitness. The service is excellent, the quality is unsurpassed, the prices are very reasonable, and the delivery speed is exceptionally good. They'll always be our go-to provider of tankards!
The tankard arrived very quickly. I'm very happy with the quality of the glass. We bought it for my stepson's 40th Birthday with an inscription which is perfect. I would happily recommend your company to friends and family.
Great product and fantastic service
A nice tankard delivere3d without fuss and with the correct lettering on it
Very pleased with the wolf tankard, engraving of logo and name is very clear and defined. Arrived quickly and the help and service you get is superb. Just ordered a goblet for another friend I am so pleased with the one I have just received. Tankards are so we'll made and solid.
Delighted with the tankard which was perfectly engraved, and the speed at which it was delivered. It really was a first class product and service. Kind regards, Ray Hawkins
Fantastic customer service, brilliant end result, and incredibly fast turnaround. I placed my order at midnight on Sunday, received email confirmation to approve engraving first thing on Monday, and had my personalised gift by Tuesday at midday.
Brilliant service. The opportunity to review the artwork before engraving was quick and efficient. Delivery was prompt and the product was excellent. Would definitely use buyatankard again. Thank you David, My Grandson was delighted 👍🍻
I was very pleased with the tankard and the engraving that you have done for me. this is a fifths Birthday present for my youngest son. Thank you. A Bunker.
This was a gift for my best friend’s 50th birthday. He has literally the biggest hands on a human I’ve ever seen. Your 4-pint tankard actually fits him. Think you!
buyatankard.com 5 star review on 16th April 2021
A very prompt and well executed order, as placed by telephone, on a Thursday afternoon and received on the Saturday! Most impressive,
Bloody brilliant! The quality of the tankard is excellent the engraving is absolutely spot on with the detail and quality of that as well. Website is easy to navigate and the item got to me in the specified time period. Absolutely brilliant, absolutely chuffed to bits would for sure use this site again!
Brilliant service. Quick delivery and fantastic finished product!
Top quality products with top quality engraving to go with them. Had some good interactions with the engraver to make sure the products were the best they could be. Will use again.
buyatankard.com is rated 4.82 based on 2,038 reviews