buyatankard.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyatankard.com?

"Friendly service, and the engraved product was delivered exactly as I had visualized it. Would definitely order again in the future."
"Just what I had hoped for. Very prompt delivery."
Phil Woods
Verified Buyer
"Ordered from here mulitple times with instructions to engrave complex designs, always done exactly as requested in very fine detail with fast delivery. will definately buy fromhere again."
"We would like to congratulate your company for the prompt and quick service also the quality of the tankard and display box .Its for our Grandson who will be 21 on the 21 st of April and we are sure he will love it . Thank you"
"Excellent Cuatomer service. The half pint tankard was a present & delighted with it. Thank you"
"I'm no expert on tankards but it's very thin. I can sort of glean the stamp on the outside bottom of it on the inside of the bottom. There's also a fine sort of crack or line along the inside where the handle sits. As I said, not an expert and perhaps this is normal. Other than that, the engraving is perfect, the small imperfections I noted are on the inside so they don't really matter in the end and all in all I am very happy. Quick delivery, got my questions answered. Only leaks out the end it's supposed to leak out of. Will certainly purchase another tankard, should I ever need more."
"Very prompt sevice, can't fault buyatankard."
"Very prompt service and good quality packaging We are pleased with tankard"
"I purchased a London tankard for my son in law as a birthday gift, he loves it. Great service, from placing order to delivery"
Jim Conner
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully-crafted tankard. A pleasure to look at and to hold, as well as to drink from. The perfect way in which to enjoy fine old English ales. Order was dispatched promptly and was well packaged."
"Very good and efficient service again. Ordered the afternoon of the 26th March and received it on the 29th March via Royal Mail 48 Hours service"
"Good product range and prompt delivery. Presentation box not in pristine condition which was a little disappointing as it was a gift and there was no time to return it"
"I have purchased several Tankards from this Company and have always been very impressed with communication, quality, engraving and the speed of dispatch. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. You get a personal service that is rare these days."
"Ordered one day and received the next and engraved excellent service"
"Very good service, tankard arrived on day promised nicely presented in box."
"speedy delivery, recipient was very pleased and said it arrived well & attractively wrapped."
"Prompt and responsive service, personal touch."
"Amazing tankard, beautifully engraved, especially the image. Thank-you so much, the recipient loved it! Made his retirement that little bit more special. :)"
"The item arrived promptly, was of a good quality and it was inscribed as requested. It was easy to track the item. Very pleased with the experience."
"Order delivered on time with good engraving (instructions followed)."
buyatankard.com is rated 4.78 based on 1,303 reviews