buyatankard.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyatankard.com ?

"Very pleased with the blue silk-lined presentation box. Well made & elegant - just the job for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday tankard. Husband also very pleased. Delivery impressive - 2 days. Many thanks,"
"The lid is not properly stuck down and not properly fitting at one of the corners. Found a hair inside the box!"
"I was delighted with the tankers I bought. The engraving was incredible and really was impressed at the speed the whole process was completed. Brilliant!"
"Very easy to order either online or by phone. Even managed to transfer our logo from a scan!. After sales service was also excellent. Would recommend to anyone. This kind of service is getting very rare these days."
"I have already sent you a card saying how pleased I am with my product, I hope you have received it by now So pleased"
"I was delighted with the quality of the tankard and impressed by the speed with which it was dispatched. Excellent service all round"
"Great tankard better than than photo. It arrived only 2 days after I ordered it very beautifully packed. Very pleased. Will buy again. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service, this is the second tankard I've purchased and been very pleased with the results both times. I wasn't sure about uploading two images but phoned and everything became very straightforward after talking it through. Great communication throughout, and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"I ordered a Tankard for my nephew in the USA. There were so many cool designs to choose from and they were willing to engrave and personalise them. Nothing was too much hassle for buyatankard. com - I ordered a card, a box and the tankard. Supplied the text and message and once the engraving was completed, I was informed and told that the tankard was on its way and delivered on time. All I can say is a big thank you and my Nephew really loves the Tankard - so great job"
"The tankard is absolutely lovely and the engraving was beautifully done. It arrived nicely packaged and delivery was very swift. I shall be buying from buyatankard.com again."
"I was delighted with my Tankard. The whole experience was great."
"Tankard received Saturday July 28. and has now been forwarded to the "soon to be 21 year old" Thanks for the excellent service!! John McCormick"
"Ordered for my grandson's Christening and I am very pleased with the quality and how quickly it arrived. Would recommend this company."
"I ordered from Australia and the tankard arrived in 8 days. It is in good condition and the engraving I requested is lovely. All up, a good shopping experience."
"Tankard was even more beautiful than expected. Got in here in about a week in perfect shape, in a beautiful box wrapped in a velvet bag. 5 Star!"
"Outstanding quality and wonderful customer service."
"beautiful tankard with celtic pattern and lovely engraving Thanks"
"I have not seen it. I sent it as a birthday present for my son and he is pleased with it."
"Amazing! I received the tankard I ordered in only 6 days and I live in Canada! The tankard itself is beautiful...even better than I imagined. It's for my son, who enlisted in the Canadian Armed Forces and is currently in his basic training. He is goIng to LOVE it! Thank you David! Chris"
"Excellent communication, fantastic assistance and a fabulous final product. A+"
buyatankard.com is rated 4.78 based on 1,372 reviews