buyatankard.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyatankard.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"You could hardly see the where the engravement was done. Silver on silver looked awful!"
"Excellent value for money, very fast service. Have used buyatankard before and will definitely use again. Very pleased."
"They went to extraordinary lengths to do what I wanted - amazing job and great customer service"
"Good quality tankard which arrived very quickly. The engraving was excellent. We are delighted with the tankard and the all round service provided by the company. Many thanks."
"High Quality work and super quick delivery. All my needs discussed with a quick call. Proof sent prior to purchase. Excellent..."
"It is for a friend who is an avid supporter of England Rugby, the lion handle ang rugby motif first class"
"I decided to purchase a tankard for my son's 18th birthday. I chose the tankard I liked and decided on what I would like engraving on it. I rang and spoke to David who was really helpful and advised me that I could have engraving on the front and the back of the tankard and helped me how to request this in my order. I receive the tankard which is lovely but unfortunately had a scratch on it. I telephoned and spoke to David who arranged a replacement immediately. The tankard is of excellent quality and the engraving is perfect. Thanks David for all your help with my order. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending buyatankard to anyone wishing to purchase a tankard for a special occasion. Thanks."
"Very easy to navigate website along with quick checkout makes selecting and buying tankards pretty fool proof. buyatankard.com after sale follow ups are tops and personalise the whole experience. From UK to Aus. took only a couple of weeks and the tankards were spot on."
"My son bought it for his best friends 18th Birthday. Only one issue which my son did not want to cause a fuss about but unfortunately the last speech marks “ were not added onto the engraving, even though it was written clearly on order!"
"A quality product with prompt helpful service"
"I have been impressed both times I have purchased from Buyatankard. There is a good choice of products and each one I've chosen has been a perfect present for my 50 year old brother-in-laws. Many thanks"
"Brought my boys first tankard for our wedding, he loved it, only point would have the writing bigger, thought I'd chosen the right size but came back a bit small."
"Arrived really quickly in good condition. Engraving was nicely done and the tankard looked really good. A little expensive but worth it."
Our Engraving Library
Verified Buyer
"I thought the engraving was poor, could hardly see it .also expected the cat to be bigger Not worth the money I paid."
Hi,

Sorry to hear you were dissapointed with the engraving. You chose a tankard with a 36mm engraving area and added text and a logo so they had to be small in order to fit them in for you.
"Easy ordering off the website. Quick despatch and good communication throughout the process. Good price and great choice of product. Highly recommended."
"Easy to navigate website, all information clear and prompt delivery, engraving was lovely, great purchase"
"The tankard was just what l wanted fo my grandsons 21st"
"The tankard was received as ordered, well packaged and very quickly. Excellent service."
"Simple and easily accessible website meant I could find the tankard I wanted from a wide selection of products. Prompt delivery of a quality product added to the experience."
"Gave it in wrapping that was supposed to be £7 but did it for free"
buyatankard.com is rated 4.78 based on 1,282 reviews