buyatankard.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend buyatankard.com

Tell us how buyatankard.com made you happy

"I would highly recommend the services of buyatankard to anyone. The service was excellent from start to finish. Even though the website looks a bit dated it works very well, with easy addition of engraving and custom logo upload. I got the artwork mock-ups very quickly after order, which I approved over email. Once approved the team clearly got right to it as the tankard arrived less than 24 hours later. It was exactly as I had requested and looked great. Very happy with the service and would use them again."
Posted 2 minutes ago
"The tankards are excellent quality and their customer care is superb. I would recommend them :-)"
"I find that they have a large selection of Tankards and cups of all sizes. I was looking for a 1/4 pint for my outfit that I wear a the local Renaissance Festival that my wife and I attend each fall."
"This is the 2nd tankard we have bought, they are of very good quality. The service is very fast and we will definitely use you again. Thank you."
"Good choice of tankards Easy engraving design Friendly, timely feedback on what the engraving would look like Tankard delivered quickly Very happy"
"my father loved his new tankard thankyou"
"Really impressed with the quality of the item, the engraving, the presentation and speed of delivery. Will be proud to give this as a gift and will use you again"
"Fantastic service!!! Delivered within 24 hours, artwork and engraving perfect! Highly recommend"
"The best customer service and the loveliest company you could ever wish to deal with"
"swift service. satisfied with the tankard."
"Absolutely love the product looks great"
"Quick delivery, nicely packaged, decent quality product. Very satisfied."
"It’s a Christmas gift, so they haven’t received it yet, but have looked it over and it looks fantastic, hopefully they’ll love it! Thanks"
"Very very helpful, I would highly recommend them. Thanks for doing such a great complicated job for us!!"
"Excellent customer service, super friendly and fast, great product. Just how an online retailer should be, congrats to the folks at buyatankard."
"Excellent service. From order to receipt in less than 48 hours. High quality product, engraving exactly as requested."
"Great product and fast delivery. Have already placed another order."
"Tankard exactly as I expected. Good quality."
"I purchased a tankard for a work colleague who has since retired. The product was of a great quality, with clear engraving; and delivered in a swift and timely manner. I would definitely use again."
"Be very wary about buying from here. I didn't receive my tankard, only two cardboard boxes. I understand things can go wrong with deliveries etc however do not depend on this company helping you if something does go wrong. They informed me that as the package was sent at the correct weight, they would not do anything to help me and expected me to be happy with paying £47 for two cardboard boxes. No help offered what so ever. I have since contacted my bank who have dealt with the case correctly. Avoid this company."
buyatankard.com is rated 4.79 based on 1,435 reviews