buyatankard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyatankard.com
Read buyatankard.com Reviews

info@buyatankard.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyatankard.com made you happy
Great product, great service, highly recommend !
buyatankard.com 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Very helpful and got just what we wanted.
Very impressed by the service, and fast responses on communications. The quality of the product and the engraving are top notch. Unbelieveable they can do this for the cost, so vaule for money is even better. (I went online to find a solution after a local jeweller gave me a quote for engraving that was just ridiculously prohibitive!). The finished product was received in just 2 days. They were able to create and engrave a top quality logo for the tankard from a photograph, and I was able to have quite a lot of words engraved also for a fixed cost. Presented to my daughter as a gift and she was moved to tears! THANK YOU
Very impressed with the level of service, and communication from this company. The tankard was a gift for my son's 18th birthday, and he loved it. Thank you, highly recommended and will definitely buy from this company again.
Beautiful tankard, excellent engraving, bought as gift - they will love it. Box was a nice touch, glad I purchased it as an extra.
I was very impressed with the quick service and excellent product . Would definitely recommend to all who be interested.
fantastic quality and the fastest delivery possible!
This is the third time that i have bought from Buyatankard.com and once again I was not disapointed. The artwork was just as I had asked for and the recipient was overjoyed when they received it.
Very good Service - Especially pleased they contacted me to confirm engraving details 5/5 would recommend
Nice gift for a male as it’s usable as well as decorative good value too
Great customer service and fast shipping! The tankards look fanstastic qnd received many compliments.
Very pleased with quality of product and my friends really likes his present.
I have used buyatankard several times and have never been disappointed at the quality and efficient delivery of any tankards I have purchased. My latest tankard excelled my expectations . Well done
The quality of the tankards are of a very high standard and so is the quality of the engraving. So very happy with the outcome.
Excellent products, first-class service, and very quick delivery. The tankard was beautifully engraved with a detailed custom design. Ordered it as a leaving gift for a colleague. I was so impressed with the service I have ordered two more since.
Fabulous quality great customer service and delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend
Great selection and service, the engraving could be clearer, little small and difficult to read Good to be given the option of larger text in a plan font, otherwise good value for money.
Note the more text we are asked to engrave the smaller it has to be to fit on the tankard! We do offer a free artwork approval service so that you can see how the font and text choice will look before we go ahead and engrave for you.
Wonderful tankard, excellent engraving, fantastic service. The coat of arms that I needed engraved came out perfectly, and the speed with which it was delivered was dizzying.
Very quick delivery.I was contacted by email shortly after placing my order to check if I was happy with the design. Extremely efficient, friendly and professional.I highly recommend.
An all round excellent experience, from the helpfulness on the phone to recieving the tankard. I would be very surprised if there is anybody that could match them
buyatankard.com is rated 4.83 based on 2,215 reviews