buyatankard.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyatankard.com ?

"Excellent gift for 21st birthday .Very pleased with quality and engraving, Thank you."
"The tankard arrived promptly and in good condition; it was exactly as advertised. The recipient was very happy with it as he will now be able to join his fellow re-enactors in quaffing ale from an authentic mug in the beer tent after a battle!"
"I purchased a tankard for my husband-to-be and had his family crest engraved. The tankard itself is of great quality and the engraving came out beautifully! I was extremely happy when I pulled it out of the box. And the turnaround time was incredible. I placed my order on a Tuesday morning and received it, shipped to Canada, by Thursday. Very impressive. Thank you very much."
"Delivery was fast and on time and the tankard looked great. Was well received"
"Very fast service"
"Delivery Order confirmation from this company showed 48hrs with Royal Mail. Six working days later, still not delivered.... response from this company was that the item was posted second class and can take up to 11 days with Royal Mail... buyatankard are what I would describe as “Charmingly Analogue” in today’s online high street..."
"The product itself is excellent quality and the workmanship of the engraving in spectacular. This is the second time I have purchased from buyatankard.com and it will not be the last. It is an exception way to commemorate a landmark event that will last a lifetime."
"My order was dispatched super quick and my questions by email were answered immediately. Great customer service!"
"Fantastic service! They respond very quickly on chat/email and they really made sure that I got what I needed. Extremely helpful and nice! They are very fast at making the product, and international shipping (Sweden) was incredibly easy and fast."
"My design was not suitable for the machine to pick up so this was re-drawn and sent to me for approval. My tankard was then dispatched the same day. Excellent customer service!!"
"Excellent Condition, as requested! Very Good Delivery time too! :)"
"I had a custom order for multiple tankards to be given as gifts with a special request for engraving involving 3 different fonts. I contacted buyatankard with several questions. The pleasant and prompt response addressed all of my concerns. A very quick fab and delivery. I have given away 2 of them so far as gifts, and they were delightfully received. Thank you!"
"I was buying multiple tankards, with different inscriptions, for our rugby club's end of season dinner. David was exceptionally helpful with making sure the tankards were exactly how we wanted them. Will definitely be using them for future events."
"Order fulfilled as required and very promptly."
"Great quality and the perfect gift. Thank you"
"Exactly as described. Good quality. Presentation box excellent. Good value for money."
"I was looking for a adult baptism gift and a quality tankard was perfect. Reasonably priced and well presented."
"Love it, it arrived on time and is delightful"
"I bought tankard at short notice for a colleague, the lady who answered the phone was lovely and very helpful, my colleague was over the moon with the tankard, and we were all very very happy with the tankard and the engraving was excellent"
"The Balmoral tankard was ordered simply and quickly, my pre-purchase enquiries were answered promptly. The tankard was nicely engraved. Dispatched same day and received the next. Buyatankard.com scores 100%."
buyatankard.com is rated 4.78 based on 1,334 reviews