buyatankard.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyatankard.com ?

"I was very pleased with this tankard the Service was excellent and delivery very Promt. Martin Baker"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prompt delivery. Did exactly what was asked for. Very good service."
"fantastic quick service will be more than happy to use again and recommend to others"
"Excellent product, really quick delivery. 3 tankards and a goblet all engraved and received in two days. Really grateful."
"Superb quality, bought the Kings Shilling tankard for my nephews 18th, Kings Shilling model with antique finish and looked great, nice heavy weight to it. He was also given by others 2 more but they seemed cheap and nasty and lightweight in comparison. Really pleased with it and would recommend highly (and the antique finish is far nicer that shiny)"
"Tankard arrived very quickly and looked fantastic, the engraving was perfect and im sure our friend it is for will love it. Highly recommended and would definitely use again 😁"
"Very good to work with, quick shipping and exceptional professionalism."
"Verypleased"
"Purchased Kings Shilling tankard as a Birthday present. Arrived next day, excellent service, prompt delivery Tankard was also first class, recipient was over the moon with his Birthday present."
"I bought the Scottish thistle tankard for my husband to be as his wedding gift from me. It was absolutely perfect and he was over the moon with it. Highly recommend this company to anybody looking for a tankard! Fast delivery also which was amazing as this was a very last minute gift. Thanks so much!"
"Excellent product as always. Delivered very quickly"
"Very pleased with the look, quality, and craftsmanship of the tankard I custom ordered. I am only docking a star because I was expecting it to have more heft in the hand. I would have also liked an option to add blackening to the engraving."
"Great product! Bought as an engagement present for my fiance :D Arrived very quickly and looked brilliant! He loves it!! Thank you very much :)"
"Fantastic product, great service. I will be using their services again in the future and I would strongly recommend."
"David was a pleasure to deal with; engraving of chinese letters was flawless, and tankard's are of high quality."
"Good quality tankard, well sign written and very presentable. Excellent product"
"Excellent service. Placed order and it was despatched plus engraving in a couple of hours. Arrived in excellent condition and speedily by Royal Mail 48. Excellent website with a huge range of products to chose from. Would happily recommend 'Buyatankard' to anyone."
"I have bought several tankards from buyatankard.com and I can always count on a quick, high quality product. I will continue to buy from them for that reason. JU"
"A Present for my sons 21st - to take back to uni......he is very happy with the quality / weight and the finish - we recommend buy a tankard."
"Better than I could have hoped for, speedy delivery and the quality is exceptional. My husband was blown away when I handed to him..."
buyatankard.com is rated 4.79 based on 1,408 reviews