buyaquaich.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyaquaich.com ?

"Excellent service. The quaich is beautiful and the engraving is perfect. Great value."
"Fast service. Arrived in a nice box. Perfect for 21st present. Thanks."
"Excellent range of goods to choose from to suit all price brackets and tastes. Goods dispatched within a few hours of ordering which included engraving. Arrived by Royal mail 48 (72 hour delivery scale) free of postage and within the time. Very happy with the results and would recommend to anybody using the company."
"Bought this as a special gift for a friend returning from deployment. It's on it's way to America and I am sure when she see the beautiful and intricate design she will be thrilled and will be more so when she understands the meaning of the quaich. A great price for the product and beautifully presented too."
"The quaich was really beautiful and what good quality. I bought this as a wedding gift, and it was such a perfect gift, the couple who got this as a gift were delighted. I had to email on the day after I ordered, to change where I wanted the engraving, and this was done without any trouble. I would not hesitate to buy from this site again, the order was delivered within 3 days, and was packed well. Well impressed."
"The Quaich was very nice looking and the engraving was well done. It is a lovely gift which can be made more special through the use of the personal engraving service. Service and delivery were very good too"
"Fast service and amazing quality will be ordering again in the future."
"Very impressed with the service and received the quaich within 12 hours of discussing it with the contact person. Engraving good quality and would certainly recommend this as a slightly unusual present"
"I ordered it on Monday it arrived on Wednesday.My daughter wanted it for her wedding.It is durable and has a nice polished finish.."
"I ordered a 4" Clan Crest Quaich for myself and, following receipt of a very well made product in a quality presentation box, I have just ordered another 4" and a 3" Quaich, which will be given as birthday presents to my son and daughter. Slainte Mharth"
"Super, smashing, great 😁"
"Exactly as described, very pleased with the purchase."
"I purchased a Quaich as a wedding gift. It arrived very quickly with no issues from ordering to arrival. It is a beautiful gift and there are a good selection which are suitable for many occasions. I was so pleased with the first one that I immediately ordered a different design as a birthday gift. I would recommend the company and the goods."
"The Quaich is beautiful. I am very pleased with it. I have not given it to my niece yet but, I am sure she will love it."
"Does what it says on the tin. I am delighted with the product, the engraving, courteous service and prompt delivery."
"We've used 'buyaquaich.com' for several years and their service just keeps getting better. We're delighted with the recent quaich we bought."
"I was very pleased with the Quaich. I bought it as a wedding gift. I hope the young couple like it as much as I do. I would certainly recommend buyaquaich.com."
"Beautiful product - the quaich is good quality, engraving is precise and customer service is excellent. We had a wee problem with the item being delivered to the wrong address, but David acted quickly in chasing this up and offered to replace if it didn't turn up soon. It did turn up soon and we love it!"
"We bought 3 Quaich's, very happy with the quality and very reasonably priced too. Engraved and delivered in a couple of days. Definitely recommend"
"Placed order on Sunday, engraved quaich was shipped on Monday, arrived in Germany just 4 days later. Very nice quality quaich, flawless engraving - our quaich made a perfect, much appreciated gift for an 18th birthday. Won't be our last order placed with buyaquaich.com :)"
buyaquaich.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,087 reviews