buyaquaich.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyaquaich.com?

Mark Pennycook
Verified Buyer
"Super fast deliver and great looking product. Comes in a lovely box!"
"Very efficient service. Delighted with the quaich and its inscription."
Campbell Ferrier
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, could not be more helpful, simple ordering process with the personal touch. Highly recommend 😁"
Edwin Gonzalez Gonzalez
Verified Buyer
"Great product, fast service, awesome customer service."
Kathleen Scougal
Verified Buyer
"I received the 6 Quaich today - and I am very happy with them. They are well made and the detail of the interlace design is very neat and clear. These Quaich are going to Canada next year as trophies for a dog show I sponsor, having lived there for 42 yrs. Incredibly you mention in the description of the interlace Lindisfarne, which was my sister and I's kennel name!! Thank you these are truly delightful. Kathy Scougal"
"I received my Quaich in a reasonable amount of time. It is actually nicer than I was anticipating. The size is perfect for its intended use and the engraving is absolutely beautiful. I could not be happier."
Elizabeth Walker
Verified Buyer
"It was for a wedding present for friends in Norway and I was really happy with it. Delivery was very good and I would use your site again"
"OMG beyond expectations going to get one for my self"
"It's a great product with even better service - the staff is very helpful and quick to reply."
Tom Callaghan Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and very nice products at reasonable prices"
Susie Thornton Thornton
Verified Buyer
"Good quality , good service"
IONA BALDWIN
Verified Buyer
"I have bought several quaichs from your company for friends that are getting married. I have found the website very easy to use and the people with whom I correspond via email are very helpful. The product is excellent."
Mrs E Macdonald Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Super job - well done and many thanks! A prompt service with delivery well ahead of established time for completion of engraving ... It arrived 2 days after ordering. Really impressed with the beautiful quaich and quality of engraving. Definitely worth the money and I'd highly recommend your services to others. Thanks again!"
"Before I placed my order I phoned the office for advise on size to buy and how quickly I could expect to receive it. The chap I spoke to was really helpful and the quaich I ordered arrived the next day! It was beautiful."
"parcel arrived quickly and was well packaged, nice gift and was well received"
"I have nothing but praise for the folks at buyaquaich.com. The Quaich and the engraving I choose presented some challenges, David promptly and concisely explained the issues and proposed a very workable solution. After this I was expecting some lead time on receiving the finished item, but no 2 days later it arrived in the post. It is beautiful, so much so that the person this was a gift for bust into tears (in a very good way), on receiving it. So my heartfelt thanks goes to David and everyone at buyaquich.com for there commitment to providing the highest quality of service and knowledge of their products and what is possible. Thanks folks, keep up the great work!"
"Looked great. Made an excellent present and all arrived on time."
JOHN SINCLAIR
"EVERYTHING WENT WELL"
Caroline Whitmore
Verified Buyer
"From time it was ordered was so fast I can not believe how quick it came and so beautiful a peice"
"Very impressed by the quality of the product (small quaint) and the speed of turnaround for engraving and delivery. Outstanding service and value for money."
buyaquaich.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,003 reviews