buyaquaich.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyaquaich.com ?

"I live in Australia & ordered a quiach as a birthday gift for a relative living in Scotland. I really had little idea of what I wanted so called for assistance. The lady I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful, listened to me & made suggestions based on my requirements & her experience. It was important the quiach arrived on the persons' birthday - not the day before or after & she patiently went through the various delivery options that would ensure my delivery expectations were met. The quiach arrived on the designated day & the recipient was very pleased with it. I would have no hesitation in recommending Buyaquaich - their service standard is excellent, even when ordering from the other side of the world."
"This is the second time I've used this company. The first time there was an issue with delivery damage but this was resolved very quickly. This time everything went very smoothly - the quaich arrived very quickly after the order was placed and just in time to gift it to the recipient, who was absolutely delighted with it. Great quality and great engraving service, I'll certainly use this company again."
"Gratefully received So Pleased with the beautiful Quiche bowl . The written inscription upon the bowl expresses my personal message to my lovely Man beautifully, Thank you so much"
"It was dispatched speedily and is an excellent quality, only problem was I should have ordered a bigger one as it’s rather small, “my bad”, The engraving was done perfectly and positioned exactly where I wanted it. Would highly recommend."
"Fabulous customer service and so helpful in dealing with all my questions 😀 The quaich arrived gift boxed an extra bonus !! Thank you, the quaich and stand is fabulous and exactly what we wanted 👍🏻 Totally recommend you everyone."
"Very quick service. The quaich was exactly what I was looking for. Not available in any local shops."
"I had an excellent experience from the first email to receiving my order, the staff at buyaquaich did more than I thought they would by advice and they even took a photograph of the quaich for me nothing seemed to be any bother, I have no hesitaton in using them again and I will recommend my friends,."
"Looks excellent value for money."
"I use Buyaquaich.com for all my special birthdays, weddings etc. They are prompt, polite and once when I put the completely wrong wedding date on a present for a Friend, they not only repaired it double quick, they didn't charge me more. I love them! Slainte!!"
"So happy with my wedding quaich purchase. Speedy delivery too. I've just ordered another one for an upcoming wedding. Thanks so much it was perfect!"
"Very pleased with my purchase very professional and delivered on time."
"Very pleased! Bought as a wedding gift and the engraving is perfect, it came quickly, and is nice quality for a good price."
"prompt delivery and exactly as shown and described with personalised engraving as requested"
"The Quiachs were beautiful but the engraving letters and the clan emblem could have been a little bit bigger...but i probably need glasses now."
"We ordered 2 clan quaiches and they arrived promptly. Unfortunately, the letters of the clan motto on one of them were not formed well, so we emailed our problem, with a picture, to buyaquaich.com. We got an immediate response and a brand new quaich in a very short time. It is perfect! Wonderful service! Thank you!"
"buyaquaich.com has given me excellent service. The product meets with my hopes and expectations, and business was efficient. In addition, a mistake on my part was corrected with kindness, care and generosity on their part."
"Whole transaction and goods were perfect! My second purchase from here."
"Very quick delivery. Good quality item in nice box."
"The quaich was above my expectations, including the inscription and packaging, many thanks for a professional and good value for money product."
"Very happy with the quality of the quaich and the presentation of the engraved message and very quick delivery. Thank you!"
buyaquaich.com is rated 4.87 based on 1,057 reviews