buyaquaich.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyaquaich.com
Read buyaquaich.com Reviews

info@buyaquaich.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyaquaich.com made you happy
Purchased to use as a curling trophy. I’m very happy with it. Took it into our new indoor curling rink,in Alexandra ( NZ),tonight and it received a lot of compliments. Can’t believe I ordered it last Monday,and it arrived here in New Zealand the following Monday ( yesterday). Well done .
Very clear, well constructed website, logically set out. Easy to find what was required. Extremely quick response to view art work (engraving text). Quaich engraved and delivered within 22 hours of placing order. Quaich is of very high quality - most pleased with it.
Discussing what I was after and completing the order was easy , the timescale was tight but the quaich arrived in plenty of time, the inscription perfect and the quaich superb, I would recommend this to all, many thanks Alex
Engraving scratch in cup
I Ordered the quaich for my daughter's upcoming wedding, I was delighted with the quality of the item & the personalised engraving.
Everything was fine and received the items very quick
I bought this for a couple who are marrying in their latter years and in thrilled with the quality and idea if the gift. Such superb service it arrived within a couple of days beautifully presented. Thank you can't wait to give it! This may become a regular wedding gift for me to buy I love it;
As a new celebrant I need a quaich for wedding rituals and this delightful "loving cup" is perfect. Reasonable price and beautifully packaged in gorgeous box.
Excellent! Bought as part of a birthday present which went well - really pleased. Thank you!
Great value, great turn around and great quaich! Would 100% recommend buyaquaich. Presented well and the engraving came out great!
Absolutely beautiful quaich and engraving is perfect.
Excellent service. The artwork for the engraving was emailed the day of the order and the engraved quaich arrived two days later. Really nicely done and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend them.
Delighted with it, It is simple with a lovely pattern round the middle and handles. I have bought it as a 40th. Birthday present and look forward to presenting it.
Brilliant service and product. Highly recommend
Great service, love the quaichs I bought for my sons wedding ... great communication and fast delivery
Very happy with the quaich - ordering online was so easy and service was excellent.
Prompt response to my query and image of artwork. Extremely quick delivery once artwork approved. Excellent product. Bought as a birthday present for my brother. Highly recommend both product and service.
Excellent product, quick delivery
Verry Happy with our order, presentation and engraving, excellent service. Thank you. We will be placing an other order in the near future for a 21st Birthday.
Very quickly delivered, lovely engraving and great communications throughout. Very impressed.
buyaquaich.com is rated 4.88 based on 1,375 reviews