buyahipflask.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyahipflask.com ?

"물건 잘 받았습니다. 추가로 시킨 뚜껑부분의 마감이 아쉽습니다. 깔끔한 마감을 기대했는데 지저분하게 되어 약혼자에게 주기 걱정되는 군요. 배송 시간은 만족스러웠습니다."
"I am very pleased with the quality of my new, shiny pocket flask. The product was received in a timely manner and the engraving was beautifully done."
"it was a lovely finish , maybe a little bigger than a ladies handbag flask but we realised it needed to be to fit the words on i think if i had been engraving the words with the style of script i had chosen i may have got back to the customer to advise a bolder or alternative style as it was only just legible and then only when you turned it in certain lights to pick up the words"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, results of engraving I required are superb. Helpful feedback when I needed it. Very quick delivery."
"Quick delivery lovely product nice presentation"
"Order with engraving placed on Friday, delivery received on Monday. The box was damaged, so I emailed customer services who replied almost immediately and sent a replacement box which was received on Tuesday! Excellent customer service, and lovely quality product."
"Good service exactly what I ordered swiftly"
"Excellent quality product and delivered on time"
"Excellent service and love the unique engraving...... thanks 😊"
"Easy, speedy service!"
"The flask was of good quality and the price was reasonable. However I was bit disappointed by the Celtic pattern as it was faded in a couple of part. Wish I’d paid a bit extra for one with the pattern more pronounced"
"Great product. Bought for my husband and he’s very pleased with it."
"Fantastic service and delivery!"
"Very good service from friendly and helpful staff to receiving the goods in a very prompt manner"
"Buyahipflask fulfill my wish to own a genuine traditional hipflask and the received hip flask is more beautiful than I expected.nice mirror finishing and it's made by hand and that's why the reason for purchasing this product.i don't know how to express my gratitude to the seller and the company because they actually selling what they have mentioned.no drawbacks and it's a perfect choice for anyone whom wants to own a genuine quality hip flask and it included a mini plastic funnel. :) :) :) :) :)"
Our Engraving Library
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website, made it very easy to select a font type and engraving"
"Excellent item engraved and delivered in 24hours"
"Quick delivery, even with engraving, and good quality product. Perfect"
"Delivery was exceptional and the hip flask was absolutely just the perfect gift."
"The interaction between us wasforst class in getting the design right. I did feel however that it wasI that did all yhe designing! The flask is perfect although it does have a large scratch next to the engraving."
Hi Clive, Thanks for your feedback. Note we don't offer a design service, we accept finished designs for engraving. I was happy to spend time to develop the design for you and provide multiple proofs at no additional cost and within 24 hours to assist you.
buyahipflask.com is rated 4.80 based on 371 reviews