buyahipflask.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyahipflask.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to use, results of engraving I required are superb. Helpful feedback when I needed it. Very quick delivery."
"Quick delivery lovely product nice presentation"
"Order with engraving placed on Friday, delivery received on Monday. The box was damaged, so I emailed customer services who replied almost immediately and sent a replacement box which was received on Tuesday! Excellent customer service, and lovely quality product."
"Good service exactly what I ordered swiftly"
"Excellent quality product and delivered on time"
"Excellent service and love the unique engraving...... thanks 😊"
"Easy, speedy service!"
"The flask was of good quality and the price was reasonable. However I was bit disappointed by the Celtic pattern as it was faded in a couple of part. Wish I’d paid a bit extra for one with the pattern more pronounced"
"Great product. Bought for my husband and he’s very pleased with it."
"Fantastic service and delivery!"
"Very good service from friendly and helpful staff to receiving the goods in a very prompt manner"
"Buyahipflask fulfill my wish to own a genuine traditional hipflask and the received hip flask is more beautiful than I expected.nice mirror finishing and it's made by hand and that's why the reason for purchasing this product.i don't know how to express my gratitude to the seller and the company because they actually selling what they have mentioned.no drawbacks and it's a perfect choice for anyone whom wants to own a genuine quality hip flask and it included a mini plastic funnel. :) :) :) :) :)"
Our Engraving Library
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use website, made it very easy to select a font type and engraving"
"Excellent item engraved and delivered in 24hours"
"Quick delivery, even with engraving, and good quality product. Perfect"
"Delivery was exceptional and the hip flask was absolutely just the perfect gift."
"The interaction between us wasforst class in getting the design right. I did feel however that it wasI that did all yhe designing! The flask is perfect although it does have a large scratch next to the engraving."
Hi Clive, Thanks for your feedback. Note we don't offer a design service, we accept finished designs for engraving. I was happy to spend time to develop the design for you and provide multiple proofs at no additional cost and within 24 hours to assist you.
"Next day delivery and I only ordered the day before."
"Received exactly what I ordered, and delivered within 10 days to Australia. Very happy with the service and e-mail replies."
"Very helpful and good advice. Nice product and speedy service - would reccommend!"
buyahipflask.com is rated 4.80 based on 368 reviews