buyahipflask.com Reviews

170B Great Junction Street

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Presents

How would you rate buyahipflask.com?

Verified Buyer

Very helpful and good advice.
Nice product and speedy service - would reccommend!
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Really nice polished pewter hip flask which has been beautifully engraved. Nicely boxed and packaged. Hip flask came with funnel and quality pouch. To be presented to a long standing Air Cadet member of Staff who has volunteered tirelessly at the Sqn for the last five years and before that was a Cadet for seven years. He will be delighted with this.
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery! I ordered on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday. Great flask in a box so I didn't have to pay extra for a gift box. Very happy
Dominic
Verified Buyer

Called up and Spoke to a very helpful gentleman, helped me navigate the website and explained where to put the correct information. Dispatched same day and delivered following. Was a last minute purchase for a wedding and needed engraving. Engraved to a superb standard. Such great service and product, would highly recommend!
Tracey
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent choice and service. I ordered my hip flask on Sunday and received it (engraved too) on Tuesday. I love it. Comes in a puch too which is just perfect
Tracey
Verified Buyer

I am so impressed with the collection that you have. I found exactly what I had in my mind which was a heart shaped hip flask that I could have engraved...for my dog's ashes.

I ordered it on Sunday and received it on Tuesday..excellent service.

Thanks so much

Happy buyer
Vriginia
Verified Buyer

Quick turn around - got a gift here to SA in under a week for a birthday.
Verified Buyer

The quality of the flask is excellent. The service was also excellent.Will definitely use them again. 5 Star service .
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service. Very helpful with rapid turnaround for engraved item. Very happy and would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Like everything that has come from the Eagle & Fox companies it is beautiful. I received the flask and a blanket today. The only problems I seem to have with E & F is someone always underestimates my size and the flask arrived empty. A nice single malt would have been nice, but by evening I will fix that.
Aileen
Verified Buyer

Had a few queries which we answered quickly. David was extremely helpful and went out of his way to ensure I got the product in time. Beautiful flask and engraving was to a high standard
MF
Verified Buyer

A good online service all round, delivered within the specified time. I'm very happy with this.
MF Lee
Verified Reviewer

Mum
Verified Buyer

Having purchased preciously I knew the quality of workmanship and flask were second to none.I am absolutely delighted and give a recommendation to anyone thinking of a purchase. The staff are so helpful and I thank them for their assistance. Altogether a pleasurable purchase.Thank you.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Flask itself is really nice, just disappointed with the screw locking cap. The knurling finish is not great quality. Photos attached.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Perfect service - perfect present!
Richard
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery also great product. Highly recommended.
☆☆☆☆☆.
Averil McKinley
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Called to ask a couple of questions which were answered very professionally. Hip flask was despatched same day I made the ordered and delighted with the product and engraving which is for a 21st present. This is the second gift I have purchased from this site - would definitely use again.
Amanda
Verified Buyer

I purchased a Claddagh designed hipflask for my husband with a personal engraved message.. it's absolutely stunning, service was very quick..5 stars! will most certainly use again.
buyahipflask.com is rated 4.81 based on 349 reviews