Buy Jeans Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Buy Jeans deliver?

How can I contact Buy Jeans?

About Buy Jeans: Buy Jeans is an online retail division of Denim Nation Ltd, Hereford, England. We were one of the first online jeans retailers in the UK, and have been selling clothing online since 2001. We sell a wide range of leading brands including Levi’s, Wrangler, Dockers, Lee, Bench, Firetrap, Ben Sherman, Duck and Cover, G-Star, Gio Goi plus many more!!!

support@buy jeans.net

Fashion
Clothing

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Buy Jeans made you happy

"I purchased item from company a few weeks ago, was happy with product so thought I would use again, I now wish I hadn't, I placed order Tuesday, then got confirmation of item being processed first thing Wednesday, Hadn't heard anything by Thursday in regards to despatch so called to be told was going to be shortly, First thing Friday morning my order was cancelled and refund issued being notified by email, Apparently item was not in stock so there system hadn't been updated, I called as was disappointed that they had misadvised me when I called and already taken money from my account, spoke to director Becki who was very rude and basically couldn't care less, her attitude is disgusting and for a small family business it should be important to give the best customer service possible DO NOT USE"
Are you Buy Jeans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excuse after excuse on my order. Finally received one of three...not convinced was really Levi...fabric hand wasn't right. Fifty days after they said I would receive a refund for remainder of order still waiting. Haven't responded to email. AVOID!! Will be placing a formal complaint with Citizen Advice. Went to Amazon, more expensive but received in 2 days."
"Waited months for delivery. Was hung up on by customer services. Received slight second products. Still have not got a refund. AVOID!"
Buy Jeans is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews