Buy Jeans Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Buy Jeans deliver?

How can I contact Buy Jeans?

About Buy Jeans: Buy Jeans is an online retail division of Denim Nation Ltd, Hereford, England. We were one of the first online jeans retailers in the UK, and have been selling clothing online since 2001. We sell a wide range of leading brands including Levi’s, Wrangler, Dockers, Lee, Bench, Firetrap, Ben Sherman, Duck and Cover, G-Star, Gio Goi plus many more!!!

support@buy jeans.net

Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Buy Jeans made you happy

"Not sure they are real Levi jeans material is different there is a chinese label that is not found in an original pair there's no 501 tag on the back and waistband and the print on inside pocket is worded different to the original. I"
Are you Buy Jeans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered some Levi's 501 jeans with the premium tailoring (great tailoring) and got them extremely fast, ordered at just past midnight on the 27th and they arrived on the 29th with free delivery, amazing. When they arrived I noticed a strange patch one differing from the picture and not their usual paper-esque affair, it would appear that Levi's has somewhat recently changed their patch from paper to genuine leather, I emailed them basically accusing them of selling me a fake product and they maintained professional and contacted their Levi's representative in an effort to prove to me their legitimacy, I eventually went onto Levi's Instagram and found the same patch as what is on my jeans. Possibly the best experience i have had from a company cant recommend highly enough."
"Very good service and keen prices"
"Excuse after excuse on my order. Finally received one of three...not convinced was really Levi...fabric hand wasn't right. Fifty days after they said I would receive a refund for remainder of order still waiting. Haven't responded to email. AVOID!! Will be placing a formal complaint with Citizen Advice. Went to Amazon, more expensive but received in 2 days."
"Waited months for delivery. Was hung up on by customer services. Received slight second products. Still have not got a refund. AVOID!"
Buy Jeans is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews