Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance
10AM
10AM

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.<br /> Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Click Here

Tell us how Busy Bee Life Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"Really happy with the service the man I spoke to was called Ryan he was very polite and explained to me the best policy that suits my needs"
Are you Busy Bee Life Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Nathan was so helpful, explained everything thoroughly and managed to find a policy to suit my needs."
"Very friendly and helpful and adjusted just what I wanted for my needs and what I could afford thankyou very much"
"She was very polite and helpful very good service"
"Very helpful and friendly advisors who make you feel at ease."
"Excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable advisor. Not at all pushy and very thorough and ensured I understood everything."
"Really helpful & clear about my options in an understanding way, when dealing with a delicate matter. Thank you"
"Helpful clear advice to match my circumstances. Thank you!"
"The member I dealt with was extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble. You could tell she genuinely wanted to get the best cover possible for me. I would highly recommend."
"Informative, helpful and knowledgeable"
"Very positive and helpful staf members."
"Fab service, and lovely lady I spoke to 😊"
"Very good advice and very helpful"
"Was really helpful and kind and gave good advise and found me a good deal and customer service was really good."
"The company is very helpful and do their very best to ensure the client fully understands and is happy with the policy, thank you very much for all of your help I would highly recommend you to family and friends"
"The service I have received as been excellent, all the information was straight forward and easy enough to set up. The paperwork has arrived very quickly and the service I would consider to be very effective."
"Marcus was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and had a really lovely manner throughout our call. Made me feel very valued and happy that chose to arrange my cover with him."
"Very satisfied"
"Great advice"
"My agent Jason Jones was very good. Spoke to me like a normal human who understands life and it was just like talking to a friend. It made me feel happier knowing that I understood all the information and that the policies chosen were the right ones for me and not just ones that other agents have tried to force me in to. Couldn't be happier and I actually had a good night's sleep knowing it's all in place. Thank you"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.76 based on 67 reviews