Business Expert Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Business Expert

How would you rate Business Expert?

"They listened to what I wanted and found a number of compatible Factoring Companies and they were in constant contact to guide us through the selection process. Their help and guidance was absolutely excellent."
"They introduced us to a number of well matched Factoring Companies and remained in constant contact and review whilst we made our choice. Their advice throughout the process was invaluable."
"Business Expert was a lifesaver! I had guidance and expert advice in deciding the best provider for invoice discounting for my company from a very knowledgeable team. In doing this my company is now able to expand to meet the needs of our customers. I would highly recommend this website."
"When I thought all was lost, I was wrong as Business Expert came into our company and helped us turn things around, a massive thank you to Business Expert."
"Always ready to help whether it’s with advice or introductions to relevant services."
"I contracted Trade & Export Finance Ltd via Business Expert as I needed to bridge the gap between a Chinese suppliers need for payment in advance and my UK Client’s requirement for extended payment terms. They were very quick to respond and to give me a realistic idea of what costs would be involved and how such a deal could be structured. Anon Director: Import Agent"
"Business Expert helped me narrow down the invoice finance field to the one company that suits me best. This will allow my company’s continued growth. If you want to save yourself valuable time, then this site is a definite."
"Trying to identify the most appropriate factoring company can be a logistical nightmare. I use Business Expert to get my clients the best deal going in the shortest possible time. I would recommend the website to any director."
"The Business Expert team helped me get paid in 24 hours as opposed to 30-60 days. I would recommend them to any director seeking to improve cash flow. Perfect."
Business Expert is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews