Business Cover Expert Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Business Cover Expert

About Business Cover Expert: Business Cover Expert is here to help you find the best business life insurance options tailored to suit you and your business.

We want to save you time and money by providing a comparison of reputable insurance providers on products such as Key Man Insurance and Relevant Life Cover.

By using Business Cover Expert you will find the best options available to safeguard your business should the worst happen and all our quotes are free with no obligation to buy.

info@businesscoverexpert.com

11 Funtley Court
Funtley Hill

Tell us how Business Cover Expert made you happy

Telephone
"Fast and easy to use"
Thank you for your positive review!

BusinessCoverExpert.com
"Business cover have expert employee who support you to decide on which policy would be more beneficial for your company. Staff always ready to help where we struggle to fill form or any query. Thanks"
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us a review.

BusinessCoverExpert Team
"BCE is very prompt getting back to customers about the Promotions and referral vouchers."
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

BusinessCoverExpert Team
"Great service from the support team."
Thank you for your positive review!

"All good."
Hi Alan,

We appreciate your positive feedback!

Hi,

Thank you for your review!

BusinessCoverExpert Team
"Great communication. Good insurance product for very reasonable price"

The BCE Team
"Great service throughout with well mannered staff"
Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
The BCE Team
"The team helped me get the best from my business insurance needs by listening to my needs and helping me to understand my options"
Hi Andrew,

We're really pleased to hear you were happy with the service. Thank you for the review.

The BCE Team
"Fabulous cover provided, fast and friendly customer service - highly recommended for my business needs! Thanks"
Hello,

Thank you for such a positive review. We shall pass this on to our advisors!

Hi,

Thank you for your rating!

Business Cover Expert Team
"Friendly service with competitive quotes"
Hi Tarun,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review, we really appreciate your feedback!

Business Cover Expert Team
"Really helpful, good communications and got me the product I wanted at a price I was happy with. Recommended!"
Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're happy to hear you would recommend us!

Thanks,
The BCE Team
"The agent was helpful and patient with me"
Hi Graham,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review.

Hi Colin,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review!

BusinessCoverExpert Team
"Graham was very helpful and supported us through to a successful purchase of a business insurance product."
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you felt supported and found the right solution.

The BCE Team
"Very proactive, great service"
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for your positive review.

The BCE Team
"I was unsure as how to progress with my life insurance application and whether it was suitable for me. Kevin helped me through every step of the way and I am very happy with my policy."
Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you are happy with your policy.

The BCE Team
"Suitable cover provided at competative rates. Very patient & not pushy."
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Business Cover Expert Team
"I just found the process of getting clarity on our specific needs a little more difficult to extrapolate from the emails and the way the info was presented back to us. I guided this to get to where we needed to be but I do feel the process of presenting relevant info more succinctly without trawling through unfamiliar email could have been better. All that said, the advisor was very helpful and we got to where we needed to be."
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us this review.

I just wanted to give you an update, we have taken on your feedback and simplified our emails and the information we present, which will hopefully be easier to digest.

Business Cover Expert is rated 4.65 based on 20 reviews