BULK POWDERS™ Help Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BULK POWDERS™ Help

How would you rate BULK POWDERS™ Help?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

12 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BULK POWDERS™ Help in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good value and everything arrived very quickly. I am a returning customer and will continue to shop with them and recommend them"
"Fantastic prices on a great range of high quality supplements"
David Bradley
"Calling up to amend my order, after I missed an item, the customer service advisor was very helpful.. My order came before expected & i'm very happy with my products"
"First of all I payed for my product after they delivered it to my home. Yes, they have the option to pay later in maximum 2 weeks, if I remember, after the purchase date. Second, the products are really good. You can see the quality just by looking at the bags and scoops they provide inside each powder bag. The powder bags are tough, you can easily open and close them each time. The scoop is strong and it doesn't feel like if you hit it you will brake it. :) I broke few of them in my life :D And having a bag that is made to be resealable but keeps opening is not what you expect. I had to use some pliers in the past to keep the bags closed. But Bulk Powders makes quality bags and scoops. I will see how good the proteins are to my body. I will try not to change my exercises so I can see a difference if there is any. So far I'm satisfied with my purchase. By the way I bought a bag of Pure whey protein - 2.5 Kg."
"I've been using 'Bulk Powders' for a while now and find their prices very competitive. The products I have bought from them: Rice Protein, L-glutamine and Acetyl L Carnitine have been good quality and the packaging is sturdy and 'no nonsense'. The speed with which the boxes arrive is surprising and I haven't once been let down (I sometimes leave it to the last minute to re-order.) A very good and efficient company."
Darren Bliss
"Had a little problem with delivery and when I called them they couldn't have helped more. Amazing customer service and products"
"Cannot fault anything with my order. Amazing service and great communication! Will keep ordering from you. Thank you."
"Send me text message with money off."
Dexter
"Delivery was a bit slow, but that's just nit-picking. Amazing products and even better prices, couldn't believe my luck!"
Clayton
"Great products great value fast delivery knowledgeable staff"
Graham
"very good prices and prompt delivery"
Chantal Vorster
"Barley Grass was a brilliant price and good delivery time.... fantastic product! Their Almond butter was so delicious and creamy... also the best price around for that 1kg size. Really impressed at the service and the discounts and sales that they have regularly"
BULK POWDERS™ Help is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews