BULK POWDERS™ Help Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BULK POWDERS™ Help
00AM
12AM

Tell us how BULK POWDERS™ Help made you happy

"Great website super service super products."
Are you BULK POWDERS™ Help? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent range of protein powders with some knock-out flavours (white chocolate is the bomb!). Always great discount and speedy delivery. Would not shop anywhere else!"
"Excellent value for money super fast delivery"
"They have plenty of discounts and sales on a regular basis; their products are competitively priced, tasty and nutritious; and the customer service team are efficient and very friendly to deal with."
"Love their website which is easy to maneuver. Their product selection is excellent and competitively priced and they also - on occasion - put free samples in their orders. It is super easy to order from them and I usually receive my order within 2-3 business working days (In Ireland). Would definitely recommend!"
"Very good value and everything arrived very quickly. I am a returning customer and will continue to shop with them and recommend them"
"Fantastic prices on a great range of high quality supplements"
"Calling up to amend my order, after I missed an item, the customer service advisor was very helpful.. My order came before expected & i'm very happy with my products"
"First of all I payed for my product after they delivered it to my home. Yes, they have the option to pay later in maximum 2 weeks, if I remember, after the purchase date. Second, the products are really good. You can see the quality just by looking at the bags and scoops they provide inside each powder bag. The powder bags are tough, you can easily open and close them each time. The scoop is strong and it doesn't feel like if you hit it you will brake it. :) I broke few of them in my life :D And having a bag that is made to be resealable but keeps opening is not what you expect. I had to use some pliers in the past to keep the bags closed. But Bulk Powders makes quality bags and scoops. I will see how good the proteins are to my body. I will try not to change my exercises so I can see a difference if there is any. So far I'm satisfied with my purchase. By the way I bought a bag of Pure whey protein - 2.5 Kg."
"I've been using 'Bulk Powders' for a while now and find their prices very competitive. The products I have bought from them: Rice Protein, L-glutamine and Acetyl L Carnitine have been good quality and the packaging is sturdy and 'no nonsense'. The speed with which the boxes arrive is surprising and I haven't once been let down (I sometimes leave it to the last minute to re-order.) A very good and efficient company."
"Had a little problem with delivery and when I called them they couldn't have helped more. Amazing customer service and products"
"Cannot fault anything with my order. Amazing service and great communication! Will keep ordering from you. Thank you."
"Send me text message with money off."
"Delivery was a bit slow, but that's just nit-picking. Amazing products and even better prices, couldn't believe my luck!"
"Great products great value fast delivery knowledgeable staff"
"very good prices and prompt delivery"
"Barley Grass was a brilliant price and good delivery time.... fantastic product! Their Almond butter was so delicious and creamy... also the best price around for that 1kg size. Really impressed at the service and the discounts and sales that they have regularly"
BULK POWDERS™ Help is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews