BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Click Here
customer service
"Wow excellent business too deal with ever body is professional in there jobs this is first class business and as builder I will buy from this business from now 0 thanks for great service"
"Ordered some materials to lay a concrete base, there was a hiccup (which wasn’t spotted until the last minute) with some of the materials ordered. Got great support from the team at Built (Aston) materials were eventually delivered to me and I managed to get the base down on time. Special thank you to Matt for all your effort. Good work guys."
"Great experience."
"Delivery was great but on the morning of the delivery was informed part of my order was not in stock. Placed the order 2 weeks before so not impressed on the stock control it was only sand and ballast."
"After having a failed delivery last week thought I would give the company another go only to have missing items 2 very large jumbo bags of sand which the driver never noticed wasn't on the lorry and the loader had ticked as being loaded. Was told the bags would be delivered later that day and nothing arrived. No contact either from the company to explain why etc. Won't be using the company anymore good prices but poor delivery service"
"Excellent!! Love this concept of ordering online and choosing a 1hr slot to collect. I like how the system recognises your number plate on arrival but could do with the screen telling me which bay to go to in the warehouse rather than just saying counter. Service every time I've been has been superb. Staff are friendly and helpful, they bring your order over and put it in your boot. Job done!! Price was the best too for the items I purchased. Would like to see better quality/more items available e.g. Zinsser paints/primers; good quality powder floor tile adhesives."
"Nice people, good service. Couldn't find my order when I arrived to collect - not a big deal, it was located after 10 minutes. However, please advise your staff not to place your very sticky order stickers over the usage and safety instructions of the paint pots, as it takes a good 10 minutes to remove the sticker, and may leave the customer less than impressed. Thanks"
"Best builders merchants excellent customer Service"
"Very well setup and quick and exstremley good service ."
"Fantastic company, very professional and on top of that have given me a 20% discount on next purchase which is brill because i have a lot more slabs to buy and with you being the cheapest company on the internet what more could I want. I forgot to mention the brilliant delivery service. All in all a fantastic customer experience. Will always use whenever I need building materials in the future."
Hi Mathew,

Thanks for the fantastic review, we're delighted you were so pleased with the service.

I think you selected 1 star instead of 5 stars, if you're able your review that would be awesome.

Kind Regards