BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"My second visit to built and yet again a fantastic service. Fast, efficient, great value for money and not just that I received a lovely free meal from the fantastic on site cafe!! 5 stars from me!"
"Excellent customer service, unbeatable prices and efficient delivery service. I called customer services out of hours and they even returned my call at 8:30 the next morning."
"Ordered online for first time and had no issues with delivery would highly recommend 👍🏻"
"Used Built a few times now and have always found them to be very competitive on prices with the added bonus of being able to choose delivery days and time slots. orders have all been complete and on time so would recommend to all."
"Good and quick service"
"Great product great prices, helpful staff that always respond to calls excellent customer service."
"Cheaper then other merchant on a alot of items but many a times i have found that these items are not in stock so price becomes irrelevant. Good monthly offers and incentives when you spend. Matt, chap who works at front desk (aston branch) is very good and always helpful, guys who help load are good also. Waiting to be served sometimes can be painfully slow, last visit 30+mins before my items were picked and i was the only one being served. some visits no one present at front desk. Conveniently located so easy for me to get to. Overall 3 out of 5 due to items not being in stock and serving time."
"Have shopped here quite a few times in the past,service is second to none but I’ve found stocks are not as they should be and have had to get some goods from elsewhere due to lack of stock"
"Excellent service"
"Have ordered several times in the last few weeks. The stock I've bought (timber, insulation) has been good, pretty much best prices on the net, the quality is good, they're local, drivers have been good at bringing things to where I needed them, delivered on time. Will be buying again!"
"Really happy with the quality and value of my timber order."
"The first time I have been in store and really helpful staff, and a free sandwich!"
"I bought a small item, nothing major. However, I experienced good staff and can say, from what I could see, the place was well organised. I was very pleased to know that Built actually offer a free meal or drink upon an order. Although i did not take advantage of this, as I had already eaten, I found it quite pleasant and considerate of the organisation. Would therefore recommend it and consider it a place to come to in the future"
"One word Reliable! Every time I have placed an order they have delivered on time with good communication."
"Hi, The staff were very friendly and helpful, and got everything I needed. Even loaded my van up!"
"I’m a new customer to Built. I came across your operation whilst searching for plaster board. I ordered at 10 o’clock at night and my first order arrived the next morning. Good prices, good communication and delivery as promised."
"I used built and they was very polite and the items I wanted came quickly and the warehouse is set up brilliantly."
"Super simple website, great value products and excellent collection process with great service."
"a1 all the way"
"Great prices and nice bunch of guys who always seem happy to help."
BUILT/ is rated 4.63 based on 1,391 reviews