BUILT/ Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BUILT/

About BUILT/ : Building supplies on demand. BUILT/ is not your traditional builder’s merchant.
Yes we are built for the trade and we sell all the building supplies you’d expect to find in a typical builders merchant but we value the tradesmans time more than anything else. As a result we’ve built a business based on giving you very competitive prices up front, offering you great service and faster ways to get your building materials to the site as quickly and efficiently as possible.

customer service
"Great service as normal all way have stock , staff very freindly and helpful"
"Great service great staff, great for building trade."
"Lots of building material companies on line with many different prices for the same products Built was the most competitive it’s sometimes a gamble when you go with the cheapest company as you generally get what you pay for however Products were delivered within my requested time and placed on my drive as requested overall a very good experience and I would definitely recommend Built to anyone I will be shopping with them again Regards Mr M Brittle"
"Slight Difficult to use website. The offer item quite easy to out of stock."
"First class service"
"Richard Evans from the Aston branch, I always receive fantastic support from Richard nothing is a problem. Thanks for all your help Richard."
"Would recommend"
"Instore the staff were very friendly and ordering online was very easy and delivery was on time"
"Good price, prompt delivery and helpfull delivery people. Products are good and don't have much problem trusting them to pick what I would."
"Great materials quick delivery"
"great service products and prices. keep it up"
"Very friendly staff, products were all available and at a very good price."
"Great price cheaper than other suppliers and great customer service"
"Excellent service and price what moe can I say!"
"Fantastic service very good prices and i love the timeslot delivery. 3x2 nearly 30% cheaper at built than my other timber yard"
"Had a good experience, I paced a click and collect order, found parking easy and the goods were loaded into the vehicle and the staff showed a positive friendly attitude, I have recommend Built to other family members"
"Excellent service, would recommend, will be using built again and again"
"Beat builders merchants by far. Will never go anywhere else!"
"Exceptional concept, helpful and friendly staff! Would definitely use again!"
BUILT/ is rated 4.63 based on 1,391 reviews