BT Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
customer service
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"The one that is the best money earning"
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Daytime help line (Doncaster) was great. No stupid list of idiot things to do. Tested line, very slow, engineer arranged for next day, arrived early, fixed 3 potential problems, including new master socket. Wireless fibre broadband speed went from 4 mbps to 40+ mbps. Very pleased but this problem had been there for a long time and should have been fixed when infinity was installed. Indian chat help online was next to useless."
"We needed wifi for our cottage in Norfolk and BT were the only answer all those other provider were no where to be seen with the professionalism and network. Great service and great connection. Well done BT and Open Reach!!"
"Good online service."
"Like all broadband providers, BT is not perfect but so far in the few months I have been with them, they have been excellent in resolving the few issues I have had. The UK technical team have been brilliant, taking just a few days to resolve issues I have had with the apps ect. I was with VM for 20 years mainly because I worked for them, but their customer service is no better than BT and I find BT product easier to use and more inline with what an average user would need"
"Describe everything about new contract in detail , explain well the advantages and disadvantages in a very good way ."
"I am from Halifax w.yorkshire . Spoke to Jesse (Thursday between 5-5:30 appx 1st of june2017)one of the customer service team member.she describe everything in detail ,ins and outs of contract and I end up signing a 18 months fibre optic broadband contract . Very pleasant lady and best customer service I ever got from Bt . Keep it up Jesse , you have made my day ."
"Great customer service today from the Call Centre in upgrading my Broadband. To infinity and beyond! Thanks for your help."
BT is rated 1.46 based on 273 reviews