BT Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"Like all broadband providers, BT is not perfect but so far in the few months I have been with them, they have been excellent in resolving the few issues I have had. The UK technical team have been brilliant, taking just a few days to resolve issues I have had with the apps ect. I was with VM for 20 years mainly because I worked for them, but their customer service is no better than BT and I find BT product easier to use and more inline with what an average user would need"
Are you BT? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback BT receives. Reply Free
"I am from Halifax w.yorkshire . Spoke to Jesse (Thursday between 5-5:30 appx 1st of june2017)one of the customer service team member.she describe everything in detail ,ins and outs of contract and I end up signing a 18 months fibre optic broadband contract . Very pleasant lady and best customer service I ever got from Bt . Keep it up Jesse , you have made my day ."
BT is rated 1.35 based on 124 reviews