BT Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"Always found broadband fast and reliable. Engineers always professional and helpful on the few occasions one has been required. Getting download speed of 46.37 Mb/s and upload of 14.23 Mb/s with BT Infinity Two which I'm quite chuffed with. Lots of devices using Wi-Fi within the house including an external CCTV camera - broadband box seems to be able to handle whatever you can throw at it, and my online gaming smooth as ever if my partner is browsing on her laptop even with all the other stuff going on in the background. Not much in the way of deals to retain customers - there is some movement in price, but rarely as great as 'new customers' deals. Sky Online-Max by comparison is somewhat cheaper, but doesn't include any 'cloud' or backup facilities in their price. BT Cloud a useful 'free' add on at first glance (500GB with my broadband, which can be upgraded) however is SO slow to the point of being unusable. My 200GB of photos and music files backed up to the BT Cloud has taken over a month to completely back up all files. It's not just me either - there are plenty of forums where people have complained about BT's cloud feature. Automatic back-up seems to work well in the background, however the upload speed is so slow I have no confidence that new files, or file changes will be reflected in the Backup Cloud, and therefore have no confidence that new files have actually been backed up. So, in summary, performance is good. Prices nothing special, and ancillary features like BT Cloud bit of a waste of time!!"
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Providing a better service at a cheaper price than current regular service and by providing items that were easy to use / connect."
"Easy switchover to Broadband and Phone"
"Reasonable value for money and ok uptime for broadband service."
"Never ever received customer service as bad as I have tonight from BTCare, transferred 4 times and spent 8 hours on phone over 3 days!"
"About 3 years too late I'm afraid, appalling customer service when I was with you. Sounds like it's not improved much."
"Appalling customer service from BTCare who think it is ok to slam phone down on their customers"
"Some of my friends told me to avoid bt because the customer service was so dire, btcare. I said 'how bad could it be?' Well, now I know. 1 week without tv, internet of phone, diabolical. grrr leaving when the contract is up, avoid at all costs"
"I went from sky to BT about 3 weeks ago. BT broadband is so much better, but customer service is sooooooooo shockingly poor"
"Finally changed from TalkTalkCare to BT uk. All because of the pish customer service by Talk talk."
"A BT worker was outside 30mins ago & since he left my broadband has No Internet Service."
BT is rated 1.49 based on 222 reviews