BT Reviews

of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy
The one that is the best money earning
Daytime help line (Doncaster) was great. No stupid list of idiot things to do. Tested line, very slow, engineer arranged for next day, arrived early, fixed 3 potential problems, including new master socket. Wireless fibre broadband speed went from 4 mbps to 40+ mbps. Very pleased but this problem had been there for a long time and should have been fixed when infinity was installed. Indian chat help online was next to useless.
We needed wifi for our cottage in Norfolk and BT were the only answer all those other provider were no where to be seen with the professionalism and network. Great service and great connection. Well done BT and Open Reach!!
Good online service.
Like all broadband providers, BT is not perfect but so far in the few months I have been with them, they have been excellent in resolving the few issues I have had. The UK technical team have been brilliant, taking just a few days to resolve issues I have had with the apps ect. I was with VM for 20 years mainly because I worked for them, but their customer service is no better than BT and I find BT product easier to use and more inline with what an average user would need
Describe everything about new contract in detail , explain well the advantages and disadvantages in a very good way .
I am from Halifax w.yorkshire . Spoke to Jesse (Thursday between 5-5:30 appx 1st of june2017)one of the customer service team member.she describe everything in detail ,ins and outs of contract and I end up signing a 18 months fibre optic broadband contract . Very pleasant lady and best customer service I ever got from Bt . Keep it up Jesse , you have made my day .
Great customer service today from the Call Centre in upgrading my Broadband. To infinity and beyond! Thanks for your help.
poor customer service, won't use again
Always found broadband fast and reliable. Engineers always professional and helpful on the few occasions one has been required. Getting download speed of 46.37 Mb/s and upload of 14.23 Mb/s with BT Infinity Two which I'm quite chuffed with. Lots of devices using Wi-Fi within the house including an external CCTV camera - broadband box seems to be able to handle whatever you can throw at it, and my online gaming smooth as ever if my partner is browsing on her laptop even with all the other stuff going on in the background. Not much in the way of deals to retain customers - there is some movement in price, but rarely as great as 'new customers' deals. Sky Online-Max by comparison is somewhat cheaper, but doesn't include any 'cloud' or backup facilities in their price. BT Cloud a useful 'free' add on at first glance (500GB with my broadband, which can be upgraded) however is SO slow to the point of being unusable. My 200GB of photos and music files backed up to the BT Cloud has taken over a month to completely back up all files. It's not just me either - there are plenty of forums where people have complained about BT's cloud feature. Automatic back-up seems to work well in the background, however the upload speed is so slow I have no confidence that new files, or file changes will be reflected in the Backup Cloud, and therefore have no confidence that new files have actually been backed up. So, in summary, performance is good. Prices nothing special, and ancillary features like BT Cloud bit of a waste of time!!
Providing a better service at a cheaper price than current regular service and by providing items that were easy to use / connect.
Easy switchover to Broadband and Phone
Reasonable value for money and ok uptime for broadband service.
test test
Never ever received customer service as bad as I have tonight from BTCare, transferred 4 times and spent 8 hours on phone over 3 days!
About 3 years too late I'm afraid, appalling customer service when I was with you. Sounds like it's not improved much.
Appalling customer service from BTCare who think it is ok to slam phone down on their customers
Some of my friends told me to avoid bt because the customer service was so dire, btcare. I said 'how bad could it be?' Well, now I know. 1 week without tv, internet of phone, diabolical. grrr leaving when the contract is up, avoid at all costs
I went from sky to BT about 3 weeks ago. BT broadband is so much better, but customer service is sooooooooo shockingly poor
Finally changed from TalkTalkCare to BT uk. All because of the pish customer service by Talk talk.
BT is rated 1.48 based on 287 reviews